Chapter Five: Should I Tell Them?

Jacob's P.O.V
I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to lie to the pack, but in this situation, I had to.
If I were to tell them, "Hey guys, guess what, I just imprinted on our enemy, and guess what the best part is, we fucked," I feel the pack would kick me out if that was said.
I sat down on the couch and simply said, "I met someone." The pack shared glances, talking with their eyes, before turning back to me.
"Well did you imprint on this girl?" Embry asked. I decided to go with it and nod my head 'yes' since technically it is the truth. They all looked around, looking at one another before looking back at me. The fact that they immediately thought that I met a girl, just made me ten times more worried about telling them that I imprinted on a male vampire. I wonder which one they would be more infuriated over, the fact that it's a guy or the fact it's a vampire.
I got up and excused myself to my room, trying to get my head thinking straight again. I went up to my room without another comment. I then heard the cars of the pack members leave the home and drive back to their own houses. After making sure they left, I lay down on my bed and fell asleep. About four hours later, I woke up and decided to take a shower to get rid of the vampire scent that was left on me after that passionate time with Edward.
I'm lucky that the pack wasn't trying to sniff me, then they would know the truth. I hopped into the shower after taking off my clothes, and I turned on the water, feeling the warm water against my body, until it suddenly started feeling cold. Not like regular cold water, it was his cold. The feeling against my skin was his cold flesh against mine. He was in the shower with me, so I turned around to get a better look at him.
"How are you here," I asked, feeling slightly uncomfortable with his presence at the very moment. I then realized this meant he was with me while I was naked. Even though this wasn't the first time he had seen me like this, I still got embarrassed.
"Mind if I join you in your shower my little pup," Edward asked. I didn't know how I was supposed to respond, I was blushing blood-red and freaking out on the inside.
"Don't worry pup, I'll make sure not to hurt you this time," Edward spoke, I was now starting to feel light-headed, repeating his words in my head over and over again. Why is he so obsessed with me? Vampires don't imprint on people, so it can't be that. It just seems so weird, why would he care for me, only the pack does, but this is a different type of care. I just can't tell, it's starting to drive me crazy not knowing the answer.
"Don't worry pup, I just majorly care for you," he spoke in a soft-calming voice. I don't know whether it was him trying to be nice, or if he heard my dad. I forgot that he could read minds, I must be pretty dumb to forget that.