story book. Dark Dragon. character 1. ice and fire. page 2.

Renee licked her lips and started. Before me and your father met we were at war.   You see Bella the ice and fire tribes weren't on the best of terms. You see once we tride to to create a truth with the other tribe but they rejected it. And when they did it started an all out war. Renee took a deep breath before continuing the story.

But before the wat had happened I ran away and so did your father. On the way we bumped into each other. At first we were not as much friendly but soon we agreed to work together. And on the way of traveling we fell in love. A smile tugged on the corner of Renee's mouth reaviling a small crooked smile. And he asked me to marry him and I agreed.

We made it to a small place called forks...we got married there on the LA Push grounds. And then we had you. Bella smiled hugging her bear. At the forks hospital you were born on September 13. 1987. We moved to Phoenix Arizona. And here we are now.

Bellas smiled git bigger as she climbed on her mother's lap. Hugging her teddie bear and asked. "Mommy. When will I meet my wife?" She asked putting her head on her mother. Renee smiled at her. "Soon my baby. Soon."

"