story book. dark Dragon. character 1. page3

Bella pov.

After a few years if not seeing charlie and that mom wanted to go with Phil to his games it was time to go so they could travel together.

I hold the cactus in my had. Phil told us to hurrie up before the plain leaves us. Soon the plain landed in forks Washington. I met charlie near his cop car. I got in after the hug. Charlie was the chiff of police which was cool I guess. Once we got to his home or...our home now. I got up the stairs looking around my new room.

"Sorry bells. I didn't know what you liked or wanted for your room so I just left it empty other than the bed and desk" He said putting his hands oh his hips. "It's fine" he left the room afterwards and I walked over to the window placing my little cactus on the window sill. I looked out the window to see a Man in a wheelchair and a young boy about 15-16 years old helping him out.

I walked downstairs and right out the door but not before putting an leather black jacket on and outside were I met Jacob black and Billy black. They were nice and when I talked to Jake he had explained we used to be the best of friend which I do remember. After our little conversation they informed me that they had given me the truck which charlie had bought off of Billy.

I was happy with it at least I had a way to get to school tomorrow.

Jacob showed me how to work the truck out. I thanked him but after that. They had to go charlie offered to drive them back to which Billy expected. "Hey dad. I'm going shopping for my room. okay?" He nodded his head putting billys wheelchair into the car. They drove off and soon I backed out the driveway. And went to the store.

When I made it there people surrounded me. Some were asking if I remember them and others would say they were great friends with me when I was a kid.

Soon I was able to break through the swarm of people to find. Myself red and blue sheets and covers. Paint and some new headphones. When I was driving back home. I stopped by the mall to buy me a bit of new clothing to cover up my body. And foot wear for the same reason.

When I made it hope I opened my window and put my paint down near my bed. I hung up my clothes and shoes.

I sat down on my bed after putting the comforters down. And took a nap.

The next one will be longer I am just writing from what I wrote on my Naruto book thing and the next chapter will not be so see you soon!