Suspicion

As 001 and Eleven sit at the chessboard I spot 001's card under the table. Eleven takes it from him. This can't be good.
     When 001 walks away I grab him pulling him into a closet.
     "What are you up to bunny?"
      Pushing him against the wall with my arm. Stand on my toes to be tall enough to hold him.
     "What are you talking about."
     I almost believed his confused puppy dog eyes. Almost...
     "I'm talking about Eleven having a key card."
      "I-"
      I push him again.
      "Don't lie to me."
       He didn't respond, he wasn't going to.  I drop to my feet. This is useless.
      "Amila-"
      "Go!"
      "What?"
     "Just go!"
     He passes me, leaving me alone in the dark closet. This is so fucked. Fucked, Fucked, Fucked! I wanted to scream but that wouldn't do any good.
     I stayed in there for a few more minutes.
    When I finally left, I saw eleven go down to the basement. Following her closely as she made her way down the stairs. There waiting was 001. His finger on his mouth as he leads her to hole in the wall.
      "It might be a little scary but this will lead you to the woods beyond the lab fence."
      That's about all I could make out as they whisper. Then they move back. 001 reassures eleven as he put the belt in his mouth and moved his hair back. Lights flickered as Eleven whimpers her focus solely on the Solteria. It ripes through his skin landing in the ground.
      001 stand walking over the small thing picking it up he thanks Eleven.
     In just a moment the guards burst into the room. They run and I quickly follow them. Hopefully no one saw me.
     They when you the stairs into the hall until they where cut off by the guard. I happened to blend with the guard as 001 grabs elevens arm.
     "No you don't have to be afraid of them. Not anymore."
     When the first one fly into the wall I hide behind the other door. I don't know what his plan is but I have to protect the others.
      I run as fast as I could to the rainbow room. As I got there I fixed myself and walked in.
     "Alright suprise exercise. Papa says for the younger 11 to come with me. The rest I'll be back."
     The younger ones can't defend themselves as well and they were the first to safty. They seemed unsure but didnt want to disobey papa. The older five continued with their activities.
      I brought them to an empty trading room and tell them to stay.
      "This is part of the exercise. Now no matter what don't open this door. Good lucky."
       It didn't feel right leaving them but I have no choice.