𝕋𝕨𝕠 || ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪʀᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴇ

Issac has been going mad without his camera, he lives for that thing. That camera was special to him because it's the first camera he had ever gotten. It was a gift from Beck from when they went on one of their first dates.

When he got home from school he started having a panic attack from being without it. He has other cameras, but they don't mean as much to him as that camera did. Issac didn't eat anything for dinner that night because he didn't have his camera.

When he arrived at school the next day, he had huge eyebags under his eyes and his hair was all messy. When he walked into Sikowitz's room, the few people that are in there look at him strangely. The boy just ignores them and sits where he would normally sit next to Beck.

He doesn't know how long he was sitting there before he fell asleep. The sleeping boy caused everyone in the class to go quiet, wanting the boy to sleep some. Beck had entered the room a couple of minutes later. And saw his boyfriends state. He rushes over and sits down in his seat. He grabs his boyfriends head and gently lays it on his lap. There is still a while before class started, so Beck was going to let him sleep until then.

———

With enough convincing, Beck managed to get Issac awake after class has started. Jade and Cat are doing a scene with a pig, and because Issac wasn't needed for any part of the scene, Beck let him sleep longer, knowing he didn't get any sleep the night before.

"I don't wanna be alive Without poncy. This pig is everything to me That my daddy never was, And I'll be ding danged-" Cats line was interrupted by Sikowitz throwing a ball at her head.

"Sikowitz?" Jade groans as they stop the scene.

"You hit me in the face With a ball." Cat holds her face where the ball struck.

"Oh, come on, A truly great actor Can stay in the scene No matter what's happening Around her." Sikowitz says.

"But it really hurts. Oh, lunch, yay." Cat says when the bell rings. Issac stops her before she can leave the room.

"Hey, is your head okay." He asks her worryingly. She just nods and hugs him. He hugs her back and pets her hair.

"Learn your lines. I want everyone off book tomorrow." Sikowitz yells to the leaving class.

"Hey, you wanna Come to lunch with us?" Beck asks Tori. His arm wrapped around Issacs shoulders as Issac sleepily leans his head on Becks shoulder.

Tori goes to answer but is interrupted by a ball flying towards her. She looks over to find the source of the ball and sees a frowning Sikowitz.

"What was that for? I'm not acting right now." Tori explains, stepping away from the couple and towards the teacher.

"We need to chat." He simply says. Tori just groans because he threw a ball at her for a stupid reason. "And 'Tori, can I see you?' Wouldn't have worked?" She try's to reason.

"Have fun" André starts walking out of the room. "Protect your face." Beck says, pulling a tired Issac behind him. "Be careful." Issac tiredly mutters, before the trio leaves the room for lunch.

———

"I know you are sad, but you have to eat." Beck holds a fork full of spaghetti in front of Issac. Said boy shoves back the fork and lays his head back on his arms that were crossed on the table.