𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 || sᴛᴀɢᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ

OH MY GOSH, I haven't been on this account in like a month, I'm sorry for that, I'm really busy and I am in 4 plays and have rehearsal every day beside sundays.

Jade is going to get hit in the eye for real. It was a recommendation from @2ndCrimsonRose

I really don't know how hospitals work because I haven't been injured before so bear with me on my beginner knowledge.

Off topic but the other day in my acting class, we were talking about how much we hate Tori.

———

"Next up we have Tori and Jade!" The teacher spoke to the class as the two girls walk onto the stage, one being nervous and the other one looking almost excited.

Issac is sitting in his chair next to Beck, his knee bouncing in anxiousness. He has a feeling that something is going to go wrong with their 'fight'.

"Okay, for our scene, I'm gonna be playing an old lady Who's walking home From a bingo game." Tori speaks from the center stage in her old lady outfit, while Jade is behind her wearing her mugger outfit.

"And I play a brutal mugger." Jade says from behind Tori with her arms crossed. She has a slight smirk on her face, making Issac more nervous about the situation.

"Yes, a brutal mugger, Who mugs me, Without actually hurting me." Tori says, mostly to herself then anyone else.

The teacher tells them to start but Tori says the safe word which makes everyone groan.

Everyone in the room knows that Tori is scared of Jade, and the behavior is marking them all annoyed.

As their scene goes on, and they start the 'fight.' Tori swings her cane at Jade and hits her in the eye.

Jade yells the safe word as everyone rushes over to see what happened. Issac is one of the first ones by her side. He tries to get Jade to move her hand off her eye but she won't.

He forces her hand down and everyone gasps at the sight. Her eye is bumped up and all sorts of colors. There is a huge gash next to her eye that's bleeding really bad. There is also wooden splinters, in and around her eye from the wooden cane.

"You need to sit down. Somebody grab a chair!" Issac hollers. Everyone stars running around like headless chickens looking for a chair.

"Beck, get a chair." Issac calls for the one reliable person in the room. But when he goes to bring a chair over, Tori is already by Jades side with a chair.

Issac goes to sit her down on the chair but as her butt hits the seat the chair falls apart and Jade topples to the ground. Jade winces as she hits the floor and glares at Tori.

"That was a breakaway chair!" Someone yells. Issac groans and walks over to the audience and grabs a random chair. He brings it back over to Jade and sits her down on it.

Issac goes to tell someone to call an ambulance, because the school won't treat an injury like this. But it's to loud to hear because everyone is yelling at Tori for hitting Jade.

He puts two fingers in his mouth and whistles loudly, silencing the room. Everyone in the room turns to Issac as he pants.

"Someone call an ambulance, have you guys even looked at Jade? Look how bad her face is!" He yells. And everyone turns to Jade, who looks like she's about to pass out.