Beginning

"Keep up brat!" 

Her captor shouted at her, Kanao only nodded and started to pick up her pace. Shelooked around and saw so many people living their lives, they were enjoying it. But for her?She was stuck, like a butterfly coming out of its pupae, she couldn't fly away.Suddenly she heard a voice.

 "Excuse me, do you have a minute?"

 Her captor and herself turnedsaw two teenage girls wearing weird uniforms. The eldest one was wearing a beautiful insect likehaori, her long hair also had a pink and green butterfly hair pin, the younger one was wearing aplain white and short haori, she also had a butterfly pin, but the colour was purple And whiteinstead of pink and green.The eldest of the girl knelt down and looked at Kanao.

 "Hello, there. Nice to meet you."

 Shespoke, Kanao could only stare at her, no words could escape her mouth. 

"My name is KanaeKocho." 

Kanae greeted.

 "What's your name?"

 She asked. The captor than helped Kanao replied. 

"Her name is Tsuyuri Kanao, her parents told me her name." 

Just than Kanao had a glimmer of hope, she could finally be free.

 "If you wanna talk to this kid,pay up!" 

Her captor shouted.Kanao hope that they would set her free, but the younger one started to talk, and her words madethat glimmer of hope vanish into thin air. 

"No, we are just here to buy medicine. Come on bigsister, we don't have much time!" 

"Got it Shinobu."

 Kanae spoke, her face than turned into a sad expression.

 "Sorry Kanao...but ipromise I will come back." 

Kanae told her as she stood up and walked away with her sister.Her captor growled and cursed under his breath. 

"See brat? Your so useless that nobody even wantsyou."

 He taunted her, but Kanao didn't give up on hope yet, she will wait for Kanae to return.a few days laterKanao ate her bread as her captor waited for someone to become interested in buying her. 

"Day 6and still nobody wants you, your useless...why am I even trying?" 

He sighed.Kanao didn't speak, inside her there was a new emotion, one that was pure in hate and resentment.Those girls that left her will pay! 

"Enough of this, I'll be back. Stay put."

 He instructed as he left, Kanao finishing eating and waitedpatiently for her captors return