Beginning Part 2

6 hours later

 A few hours passed and it started raining, her captor didn't return, she was getting hungry andthirsty, her vision going blurry. Was she going to die? 

"Woah! You don't look to well!"

 A voice broke through the rain. She had enough energy to lookup and stare at two gorgeous rainbow eyes. Another person just to taunt her, she assumed. 

"You poor thing, let me free you from this cruel world..." 

He grabbed Kanao's arm but she wasn'tshocked and this peaked the man's interest. 

"Hey~ are you emotionless too?"

 He asked, Kanaodidn't speak but her emotionless face says it all. 

"I didn't think I could come across another one like me! Come, come! Let me really help you!"

 Heexclaimed as he carried Kanao bridal style, Kanao was confused, why was this man helping her.But she couldn't find the answer, as shortly after the man carried her she blacked out.When she woke up, she saw that she was in a house. Did someone finally buy her? Was she free?But something wasn't right, the scent of food was everywhere. She turned her head and saw a pileof dead bodies, Kanao tilted her head in confusion, dead bodies? The scent of food was deadbodies? 

"Oh! Your awake!"

 A voice spoke behind her, Kanao turned and saw a tall man with a palecomplexion, Long silver hair with a weird red and black pattern on top of it. But what was the mostdistinct feature was those magnificent rainbow eyes. If she could gasp in amazement she would, butshe remained silent but inside she was shocked. 

"Go on, eat the bodies behind you, I turned you into a demon under my lordships name! You needto eat humans now little one."

 He smiled at her, but Kanao could tell it was fake.Kanao turned to the bodies and approached it, staring at the horrified faces of the bodies withinterest. Soon, she took a bite and started to eat the bodies, god the taste was so good! 

"Neat eh? And Akaza-Dono says I can't control my appetite. How rude of him!"

 The man pouted,for an adult he does act childish.

 "Oh, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself! My name isDouma, and from what I heard from your captor...your name is Tsuyuri Kanao right?"

 He askedand Kanao nodded her head.Before Douma could speak, he sniffed the air and covered his nose.

 "Ew! You need a bath, Yousmell horrible!"

 Kanao blinked her eyes as she looked at her hand. Sharp pink like claws replacedher nails. 

"Come, come, follow me." 

Douma started to walk away and she followed Behind him.

 "Clean this girl for me thank you."

 Douma instructed his follower as the person bowed beforetaking Kanao's hand, not paying attention to the sharp nails.

 "Jeez you stink!"

 The follower pinched his nose as he started to clean her from head to toe. Afterrinsing a few times the follower gave her some new clothes and...a gift?

 "This is from our lord and saviour himself, you seem very special to him that he gave you thishairpin." 

The follower explained as he opened it and a ice-like lotus hairpin appeared. The followerhelped Kanao put it on as he tied her hair neatly.

 "Your really pretty with that pin on, I guess ourlord also has a thing into fashion."

 "Alright, I'll take you back to my lord's chambers now, follow me young one."

 The followerinstructed as Kanao followed him.

A butterfly on a frozen lotusजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें