Chapter 2

She seems nice" Miu's picture was flashed on the screen of the projector in a room with four men. Only four because a member was missing.

"yeah.... And that's our advantage " the oldest of the group,Ethan said making the others nod in agreement. Suddenly the door to the room slam open, the member that the others haven't seen all day standing right behind it wearing a stupid grin on his face.

"Where have you been?" Ethan questioned the younger boy who entered the room and walked right pass him "Doesn't matter. You know what matters though?" Solon turned to the rest still wearing the grin on his face "We're one step closer into getting what we want"
"what do you mean?" ethan was curious, his body shifting a little quite eager to know what had happened.

"i won't tell you...yet. you ruin everything i plan and I'm not letting you do that this time" Solon shrugged, sitting down on the cold chair that he was supposed to occupy an hour ago.

"Wait- you planned something else?" The youngest, Haru chimed in rising from his seat from the sudden realization "You do remember Ethan already executed our first plan right? You can't just make another one or else everything will come crashing down!" Solon scoffed at Haru's remark. Even if he hadn't done that, all of their plans always failed anyways. He was tired of watching Dr. Tanaka live the best life he could ever have. He was tired of seeing him happy with his family while solon couldn't. And it was all thanks to him.

He didn't reply,Only standing up and leaving the room. "Solon!" the sound of running came behind him "Stop being stubborn. You know damn well that if we mess this up, we won't get to avenge them" Solon turned to the older boy, slowly walking towards him until they were only inches apart "When did we ever have the chance to even make him pay? All our plans never work, not even an inch close to working. Aren't you tired? Aren't you tired of wishing it was just him that died that day and not our families? I'm not staying in this country for another year pretending to be someone I'm not just for revenge when we could've done this years ago. I'm ending this whenever you like it or not"

Solon walked past ethan purposely bumping his shoulder into the older boy's and exiting the building.

As much as solon loved his brothers, he didn't want to stay here any longer. Not with a fake name, nationality, background. Honestly just a fake everything.

He hopped in his car, starting the engine and looking at the screen of his phone reading the time "12:45" before his eyes shifted to his wallpaper and smiled bitterly "i promise yeji. You'll rest peacefully"

MIU

Yoyogi park
12:00 pm
Under the cherry blossom tree with a wing carved on it.

I've been waiting here for 50 minutes. My legs feel sore and cold already and I'm starting to think he just wasted my time. I opened my phone and started to dial the second saved number on my phone. I bought a new phone after i lost my old one yesterday which was weird because when we came back to my place to get my stuff this morning, everything was still in place. It was just my phone that was taken.

After so many dials, the person finally picked up "Where are you?" i tapped my feet on the ground "Behind you" i turned around and saw the guy from the lab yesterday before ending the call and crossing my arms "Care to explain?"

"sorry, my younger sibling was being stubborn today" he apologized before handing you a take away coffee " i'm more of a matcha latte girl, but thank you"