(DONOTREADYET)

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" Hiro asked, concerned on the number of paper bags i was carrying.

We had just finished grocery shopping and Let's just say i went overboard with the food. I hummed a yes as he opened my apartment door for me, mumbling a thanks.

"Your phone keeps blowing up you know?" he raised my phone as i set the paper bags on the kitchen counter. "Really?" he nodded and gave me my phone Only to see 13 new messages from Ethan and 2 messages from my mom.

The messages from my mom were just her checking in on me, as for ethan they were voice messages. I excused myself from Hiro and listened to some of them

"Hey... Uh, miu?. I'm at the park already and you're taking quite the while to show up so can you please hurry?"

"Miu, not to be annoying but i think someone is stalking me"

"Oh never mind, they just wanted me to join their church"

"can you please hurry? I'm so cold"

"Miu I'm being serious right now, and i swear they don't have flyers to give me right now. If i don't keep updating then I'm dead"

I laughed at the voice messages for a bit till realization hit me. I was supposed to meet him today! "Hiro-" i peaked at the kitchen and saw that he wasn't there anymore.

Where did this guy go...

I went back to my front door and saw Hiro..... With the door opened, talking to Ethan. No words exchanged from them,just eye contact.

"Ethan! I'm sorry, i was out grocery shopping with my neighbor and i completely forgot about-" i stopped mid sentence, realizing that i almost said too much "That" i cleared my throat.

"it's fine. I just came here to give you the files" He handed me a brown envelope. "i'll go now" "already? You just arrived?"

"it's fine, i have shit to do anyways”