The Wanted Poster

Eda, Luz, Lilith, and King carted through the market place, working their way to the bounty collector. "Im just really worried someone will steal our loot." Lilith remarked, talking to Eda. "Well don't be! We've quadruple checked it! It's all there!" Eda was fuming at this point. Although her and Lily had made up they still had their fair-share of sibling fights. Luz climbed up to the front of the cart. "Make that quintuple checked." Eda sighed with anger"King excitedly jumped out of his seat. "There's the bounty collector!" Eda pulled the rat-worm cart to a stop and grabbed all the loot, placing it on a scale next to the small shop. The owner looked at their crystal ball, then they reached into their pocket and proceeded to hand Eda one snail. "A single snail? Are you kidding me?!" The shopkeeper looked at her with emotionless eyes. "Sorry, I wasn't finished." Breaking the snail in half. Eda was disgusted. "You can't do this to me! Do you know who I am!?" The shopkeeper looked at her again. "Yeah, you're Eda the Owl lady. What're you gonna do? We all know you're powerless now," Eda growled and continued to cast a spell, which didn't work. The crowd behind her groaned, one small demon said it was awkward. "I don't need your pity! I was the most wanted witch of all! You should fear me!" She pulled an old wanted poster out from her hair. Which was quickly taken by street clean up and thrown into the trash. The crowd quickly dissipated, leaving Eda distraught. Luz quickly chimed in. "Its okay Eda. Let's just look for more quests." Eda smiled at the young girl. "You're right, let's go." After hearing this Luz ran straight for the quest board. "Let's see," Luz skimmed over all the posts. "Lost Cerberus, No. Which Cackling classes, ohh~ maybe not today tho." Luz mumbled. Suddenly she spotted a wanted poster. "The Golden Thief?" Eda perked up. "The Who now?" Luz took the poster off the board and brought it to Eda. "Look. He's worth a million snails!But why!?" Eda groaned. "Because he's a public nuisance. That's why." Luz paused. "Wait you know him!!!!" Eda smirked. "Yeah, he used to buy from my stand- Correction, steal from my stand." Luz looked at her in astonishment. "Really?" Eda scoffed, "I always managed to catch him tho. And then he always got away. I've seen posters up for him in the past."
Eda snatched the poster from Luz. "But never with this high of bounty." Lilith walked over to the two and looked at the poster. "Interesting indeed." Luz and Eda looked at Lilith for a second before returning their attention back to the poster. "Looks like we got some planning to do." Eda smirked. Luz and Lilith agreed.
—————
Eda leaned over the coffee table. "Okay do we need to go over the plan again?" Luz paused for a minute. "Maybe, just to be safe!" Eda sighed, "Okay here's the plan,——

"Luz, with the help of me and Lily you'll set up a fake stall in the night market. If the thief shows up you jump him and tie him up with these ropes." Eda proceeded to hand Luz, a bunch of ropes. "Uh, okay?" Luz quickly handed them back. "Then you bring him back here for interrogation, where King and Hooty will keep him imprisoned." King nodded. "And then the next day we turn him in and get a million snails!!" Everyone cheered. Lilith stood up and began passing out papers. "I even made drawings incase that helps you understand better, with the help of Hooty, unfortunately." Hooty chuckled. "Right-o LuLu!"

Luz looked at the drawing, "Is this crayon?"  Lilith took the drawing from her

Luz looked at the drawing, "Is this crayon?"  Lilith took the drawing from her. "Well if you don't like it why'd you take it?" She was a little on edge. "I never said I didn't like it! I just thought you'd use like, a pen, or, something." Luz slowed down. "It was Hooty's idea, wasn't it?" Lilith nodded. Eda sighed, "Let's just go try and set up that stall at the night market. You know, save a spot. Hooty, King, stay here and watch the house. Call me if anything goes wrong." She pointed to the crystal ball sitting on the coffee table. King saluted to her while Hooty just nodded. "Then let's go, Byeee!" Lilith groaned as she walked out the door. Leaving King and Hooty all alone. "Wow buddy this'll be just like old times! You know, I used to babysit you before Luz showed up." King sighed. "I remember." Hooty jumped of his feet.(?) "I better go make dinner!" King groaned. "We already had dinner Hooty, plus, you don't have hands!"

Word count: 794