Lucky

" Tae baby!!! Come to hyungie... "

" No hyung... "

When Jungkook tried to run and catch Taehyung, who stood behind the cot, Tae tactically sliped from Jungkook's grip but Jungkook tightly gripped on the jacket .

Tae discarded his jacket in Jungkook's hand and ran to the door, thankfully door is kept open by Jungkook when he entered the room.

When Tae reached the entrance while running away from Jungkook, he is stopped by Sungwoo who crossed their room that time.

Taehyung stood still in the embrace of Sungwoo in shock then he moved back in swift motion., Sungwoo asked Tae about his panicked look, all the while starting at Taehyung's clothes..

" What happened?? Why are you running like this in corridor.... " Sungwoo asked..

" Hyung!! Hyung!! " Tae tried to catch his breath.. Jungkook came out from Tae's room with Taehyung's clothes.. Sungwoo saw Jungkook then Tae'a clothes on his hand..

" Who are you??!! Ohhh!! OMG!! You are Jimin's brother right?? Are you?? Are you forcing yourself on Tae??!! How dare??! " Sungwoo shouted at Jungkook and pulled Taehyung behind him in the way to protect him..

" Hey!!! I'm not... " Jungkook tried to defend himself and stopped by Sungwoo..

" Shut up and get out of this place before I call..... " Sungwoo shouted at Jungkook again and this time gets a slap on his hand from his behind..

Yes, Taehyung slapped Sungwoo's hand which is holding him in protective manner. Tae released himself from Sungwoo's hold and goes to stand beside Jungkook and hold his arms..

" Here is your answer... Answer for the questions you asked yesterday, He is my man... Don't talk another word about him... " Tae firmly says and Jungkook is flabbergasted by this action. He just fondly looks at Taehyung and covered him with his jacket...

" Your man?! " Sungwoo is dumbfounded with Taehyung's response..

" Yes hyung... He didn't force me or anything... I'm gonna marry him in future... We were just playing, thank you for the concerns but... You should have asked me before coming to a conclusion and decide to shout at him. " Taehyung snapped at him..

" Oh! I'm sorry Taehyung..I..... I'm sorry.... I'll meet you later bye... Sorry bro... " Saying this to the couple Sungwoo left the place with a heavy heart.

" Baby! " Jungkook bent his head to look at his wife with a proud smile.. Taehyung took a step away from him and look at his feet to avoid Jungkook's eyes..

" Hyyngie don't look at me like that please... "

"You were literally hugging him when I came outside, am I not allowed even to look at you??? Baby??!! yeah...!! I'm happy that you defend me but why are you not allowing me near you??!! Baby you are mine... Come to me Tae"

Jungkook calls him with open arms and Tae don't wanna insult Jungkook anymore, so he comes and stand in front of Jungkook with his hands down. He fit like a puzzle in Jungkook's body and Jungkook hugged him tight.

" Why are you afraid of me all of the sudden.. " Jungkook whispers in Tae's ears

" I'm not afraid of you... I'm afraid of this" Taehyung pouts and points at Jungkook and Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's action.

" You don't want that?? You don't want our babies?!! "

" I want babies.... Hyung still I'm afraid of that... Is there any other way??!! "

" Yeah there is!!! I will let you know once you come to my room tomorrow night??!! Huh? Will you? " Jungkook playfully says and Tae started to hit Jungkook's chest.