1. Meeting

When you see Liam walking on the streets, you would think that he's the rudest person on earth, but no, he's the friendliest man in London. He greets everyone he passes, he helps older women cross the street, he gives money to charities. And I haven't told you the fact that he's friends with almost EVERY celebrity, like the Kardashians, the Jenners, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber, Shawn Mendes and more. Liam is walking towards the front desk because there is a problem with one of the guests. On the way, he meets Louis who gives him the names of the celebrities who are coming tomorrow.

"So, we've got Johnny Depp with his 2 kids, we've got Tom Holland and Zendaya. Then comes Zac Efron and finally Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and his daughter" "Okay thanks. Make sure you tell Josh to have the rooms in perfect order" Liam replies while checking his emails. "And also-" "Louis, get to work", Liam interrupts him. Louis quickly nods and walks back to the bar when Jade comes to Liam "Li, we have a problem, three of the celebrities who are supposed to arrive tomorrow, wants to arrive today as soon as possible," Jade says while she's typing on her computer, "it says that Niall Horan and Zayn and Khai Malik wants to arrive today because of personal reasons. They want to stay here for a week. That's it" "isn't that the most famous model and singer?" Liam asks as he turns around and bumps into someone, "HEY! Watch were you're going!" a raven haired guy says "I like your hair" Liam says, smiling when he sees a little girl bouncing up and down. "Look! Baba! Man hot!" the little girls says.

Zayn smiles a little before he clears his throat. "Yes, I am in fact the most famous model and singer and you need to watch out were you're going, you little piece of shit or I'll call the manager" Liam blinks a few times before he sees Niall and he walks over to him. "Niall! My little Irish friend!" Niall laughs a little and opens his arms, "Liam! My favourite manager!" Liam accept the entrance and they both hug tightly. After they pull apart, Liam looks at Zayn wo is watching with his eyes wide open and Khai on his hip. "You still think I'm a little piece of shit?" Liam laughs a little. Zayn quickly shakes his head "No, not at all," Liam laughs and takes them to their room. "Please tell me Tommo still works here and is still together with Harold," Niall says, making Liam chuckles, "no, they both still work here. In fact, they are engaged," Liam says, "AND THEY NEVER TOLD ME?" Niall yells. Liam places his hand on Niall his mouth and take him with him, motioning Zayn to follow. They arrive but the bar is empty.

 "Where is that piece of shit," Niall mumbles, "well, the piece of shit you're looking for, is right here," Niall quickly turns around, to see Louis standing there. "How come I didn't know you're engaged?" Niall says while tackling Louis for a hug, "oops" "hi" Niall turns around and smiles when he sees the curly lad standing there in his chef uniform. "Hey Harold," Niall and Harry both hug tightly and Liam introduce them to Zayn and Khai. After that, they went back to their rooms.

It was now a year after Zayn and Liam met and Liam was walking quickly through his house, "Khai, are you coming?" A moment later, little footsteps were heard from the stairs and Khai comes down. "Dada, I'm here" Zayn and Liam aren't together, but they both have a little crush on each other, they just don't know it from each other. Liam still wonders why Khai suddenly started calling him dada. Let's say, Liam and Zayn both agreed that Zayn would move in with Liam in London when they were in town. At the moment, Zayn has a photoshoot to do, so Liam thought it would be a good idea to take Khai with him to the hotel. At first, Zayn wasn't very happy with the idea, but otherwise they would be needed a babysitter and Zayn don't trust anyone, other than his family and closest friends, with his daughter, so he agreed. They arrive and Liam gets out of the car, but furrows his eyebrows when he sees Zayn's car on the parking lot. He decides to not think about it and he unbuckles Khai from the backseat and picks her op.

 She giggles and starts tracing Liam's kidney on his neck. They go inside and Liam froze in his spot when he sees Zayn standing there shirtless with his back to him and talking to Jade. Liam traces Zayn's body: his tattoos, his back, EVERYTHING. He didn't realize he was staring until Jade spots him. "hey Li! I forgot to tell you yesterday that Zayn his photoshoot is in our hotel" Zayn's eyes widened as he turns around to meet Liam his eyes "sorry, I didn't know that and I thought bringing Khai here, would be a great idea. Look at what we've got here, Khai seeing her Baba shirtless" he (Liam) rambles. Zayn laughs a little, but clears bis throat when he sees his Photographer. Zayn's photographer walks past Liam and Zayn follows but whispers in Liam his ear, "can I talk to you in your office when I'm done with my photoshoot?" Liam simply nods and Zayn walks off. It was now about an hour later, and Khai is with Louis right now. Liam was about to stand up when a soft knock was heard on his door. Liam quickly sat down "come in" Zayn walks in with a soft smile and Liam motions him to sit down. "why did you want to talk to me here in my office?" Liam asks, making Zayn look up at him "because I wanted to say sorry I didn't tell you my photoshoot was here" Liam cooed at Zayn's cuteness, but quickly smiles. "it's okay, really though. But I didn't expect to walk in on my shirtless crush" Liam smiles, not realizing what he just said. Zayn snaps his head up and smiles "what did you just say?" Liam furrows his eyebrows until he realizes. He quickly stands up and starts walking around his office. "shit, shit, shit, shit, sh-" it wasn't long before he realised Zayn's lips were on his. He smiles and kisses back.

 Realisation hit Zayn when he pulls back. He starts packing his things and walks out of Liam his office after saying a quick goodbye. Liam didn't realise he was dreaming until Louis walked in with Khai on his hip. He looks at his best friend and furrows his eyebrows "what's wrong, Li?" "he kissed me," Liam answers, still smiling from the fact that THE Zayn Malik kissed him. Liam looks at Louis who was still standing there with Khai on his hip and furrowed eyebrows. "who kissed you?" Louis asks, while Liam takes Khai from him. "Zayn" Louis looks at Liam with wide eyes. Liam chuckles and explains everything what happened a couple of minutes ago in his office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's talk!

What do you think of this story so far? I decided to make them kiss already in the first chapter, but I think it's too early. What do y'all think about it?