Extras(#4)| New kid..new friend

[Uhhhh, I got this idea a while ago, let's hope I remember how this went. This'll be angsty (If my memory is okay-) by the way]

Killua walked into the school with Alluka, she and Killua made a deal: Nanika is to not come out the entire school day, no matter what. It was a done-set deal, no breaking it. Killua greeted his few friends and waved good bye to his sister as he left for his proper class. "Aye Killua, Mika and Yumi. Did ya'll hear 'bout the new kid?" "Heh, yea. Heard he's as popular as Killua!" Killua heard this and looked at Yumi with a confused but surprised face, his friend chuckled "No hard feelings, promise. But he's pretty hot-" Killua face palmed, "What the hell, Tomoko?" "What?? Have you seen him-?!" "Uh..no-?" Tomoko pulled his phone out, opened his search engine and showed Killua a picture of the new kid. Killua blushed a little at the picture, he[New kid] was jumping with a bright smile on his face.

"Aye man you good-?" Tomoko asked, Killua blinked before shaking his head, "Uh..Oh, yea-s..sorry! Zoned out-" "Mhmm, sureee~" Mika said while smirking, Killua rolled his eyes "Oh shut up, I'll get you in detention so quickly-" "Alright! Alright, I get it, damn!" Killua laughed as he walked away waving, he walked in the classroom and saw that the new kid sat right in front of him.

He walked to his seat and set his stuff down, before tapping the black haired kid's shoulder. He[New kid] turned around to meet light sea blue eyes, Killua blushed a little due to the eye contact and how beautiful this kid's eyes were, "Hey, I wanted to know your name..if you don't mind" Killua said in a whisper. The kid smiled and put a hand out, "I'm Gon, you are?" Killua smiled a little and shook Gon's hand, "I'm Killua.." they talked until the class started, Killua found out him and Gon have a few classes together, they both agreed to be friends.

Later during lunch Killua was with Alluka, talking with Nanika, Gon saw him and walked over. Killua was hugging Nanika when Gon arrived, he crouched down and sat down in the grass, Killua heard him, so before he let go of Nanika he asked for Alluka to come back. She did and continued eating her lunch, not paying Gon any mind, Killua faced Gon and smiled warmly "Hey, Gon! How are you?" Gon's eyes shimmered a little, Killua thought they looked pretty when they did that, it made him blush a little and make a slight smile.

Gon chuckled, "Fine I guess, I have a test in my next class though.." Gon said, Killua's eyes sparkled "Me too! What class..chemistry?" "Yea, how'd you know?" Killua laughed, "Baka, I have that class next!" Gon laughed and placed his hand behind his head in embarrassment. Alluka finished her food and looked up at the two boys talking, she smiled and hopped onto Killua, "Onii-chan! Onii-chan! Hugs, hugs!" she said as she cuddled the boy under her, Gon was surprised at this but soon calmed down and smiled at the two siblings, "Okay, okay! How was your food, Alluka?" Killua said as he sat up, still hugging the smaller.

She smiled brightly, "It was good onii-chan! Why didn't you eat anything?" Killua looked at Alluka, to the ground, then back "Not hungry today, Alluka." he said, obviously lying, Alluka pouted at this and stood up looking down at Killua. "Killua, tell me the truth please!" Killua's eye widened, he couldn't and didn't want to. He looked at Gon and asked him if he and his sister could get alone time for a little, he nodded and walked off.

Killua looked up at Alluka, "No..I can..can't do that, Nanika. I'm sorry.." Killua regretted saying that, he only has three more demands to fulfill now, Nanika hung her head low before looking back at Killua "Killua?" "What?" "Can I have a hug, please?" Killua stood up and hugged her then sat back down, two more.."Killua?" "Hm?" "Can you make me fly high?" Killua stood up once again and picked Nanika up, throwing her into the air and catching her. After placing her back on the ground he sat down, one more demand. "Killua, can you break your pinky finger?" Killua's eyes widened he then looked up at Nanika, "why now? Who lastly made a wish and what was it?" he mentally asked himself.

he looked at his hands and gulped, taking his right hand and wrapping his fingers around his pinky finger on his left hand. He bent his finger with all his strength and held his screams, tears fell from his eyes due to the pain, he put his hand out and Nanika smiled while touching Killua's finger "'Kay." she said, knowing what he wanted, she healed his finger and let Alluka return. Alluka heard Killua's sniffles and quickly hugged him, "Big brother! Are you okay?" "I..y-yea.. You should go home and get some sleep.." Alluka looked at Killua confused before yawning, "Heh, see? I'll tell your teachers why you're not there, mkay?" "Otay onii-chan..c'you when you get baa...*yawn*..ck home.." "Mkay, c'you.." Killua got up and walked off to find Gon, he grabbed his backpack and waved bye to Alluka.

Killua walked to his locker and found a note taped to it with his name on it in nice and neat handwriting. He grabbed it and opened his locker before a guy pushed Killua, making his head hit the inside of his locker. "Fuck.. The hell you want..?" Killua's bully just laughed, then his[Bully's] friends walked up smirking, "Heard you're a weak Zoldyck, albino!" Killua lowered his head and gritted his teeth, he looked back at them and scratched their leader. He was bleeding out fast, two of the group members ran and helped him, four others kept hitting and punching on Killua. He allowed them too, sorta...enjoying..the pain they caused him, it was his reality escape.

Gon soon ran up to the group of people and saw white poffy hair, he pushed the people away and protected the pale, blue eyed boy. Killua still clutched the letter he got on his locker, Gon saw this and smiled, " y'know, you don't have to open that now, right?" Killua looked up a little confused before shaking his head, "Uhm..no..?" "Oh, well, you can open it later if you want.." "Uhmm...okay, I guess..?" Gon helped Killua up and got his things for his next class, they reached their class and the teacher smiled at Killua, "Thank you Killua, did you show him around?" Killua scratched the back of his neck and smiled, "I guess? I really only told him about the teachers and classes that were on our way here-" the teacher chuckled quietly and told Gon to sit next to Killua.

After class Gon and Killua had to split up due to their next classes being separate, they both had their last class together. Killua and Gon became really good friends, Gon introduced Killua to his few friends, Kurapika, Leorio, and Bisky (For the story, Bisky is 13-) Killua was a little shy at first but opened up a little more over time. At this time, Killua and Gon take their first Hunter's Exam, all of their friends wished them luck and gave them some tips. They believed in themselves, Gon passed but Killua didn't, he was devastated, he didn't know why he failed. He studied for weeks and even used the tips given to help him, and yet, he didn't pass.

Gon felt terrible for Killua and told him when he[Killua] re-took his exam, he[Gon] was still going to be in the same grade and school and promised he'd stay by his side, no matter what. Killua soon re-took his exam and passed, he was so happy. He hid his results from his family and told them he failed again, he went to Gon's house (he lives with Mito) and they celebrated Killua's success. Gon soon started feeling what MIto told him were butterflies around Killua and Killua felt the same around Gon.

Both boys started acting weird around each other, they'd be very shy or studder a lot. Of course they saw nothing of this strange or out of pocket but the others did, Kurapika would always ask Killua about his little crush and he'd get flustered very easily from it. Bisky tries to help the two in love life but they do the complete opposite, Leorio tries not to expose Gon until he's[Gon] ready and all of Killua's friends just tease him and help him in love life.

It's been 3 years now, Leorio is a doctor now and is happily married to Kurapika, Bisky went back to their homeplace, Killua's friends sorta spilt up, he's only in contact with Mika, Gon got his own house and car while Killua got his own home and just rides around with Gon most of the time. They've gotten better at hiding their feelings towards each other, which they thought was good. Killua felt as if it had been long enough and he needed to get this feeling out, so he asked Gon to meet him at his[Gon] favorite spot.

Gon and Killua met up at a place near both Gon and Killua's favorite tree, Killua handed Gon "the prettiest flower" and Gon thanked him and looked at him confused, "Why'd you want to meet up here, Killua?" Gon asked, looking at the tree that now had only a few fireflies on it, Killua blushed before answering. "I wanted to ask you something, Gon.." Gon looked from the tree to Killua, "Hm?" "Well..I wanted to know.." "Know w-what..?" "Uhmm.." Killua put his head down as silent tears rolled down his face.

Gon saw this and hugged him tightly Killua cried in Gon's arms, afraid of what Gon would think of him after this..his last a final moment. Killua broke the hug and looked Gon in his eyes, Gon doing the same, Killua brought up the courage and said something he wished he waited longer to say..yet he didn't and got a... good ending? something unexpected, as always..but did he really deserve this ending?
_________
[Begining note: 26 words]
[Chapter: 1,699 words]