𝟒.𝐲.𝐞.𝐨. | 𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 | 𝐭𝐲
―――――――
"𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩"

"poet get out my ear smacking" i mugged him

over the past month i got closer to him and he hadn't shut up since. he talked or ate more than he slept even when he was at work he'd send me at least 20 tiktoks or update me on stranger things. tino thought we had something going on and was starting to get jealous of our friendship but whole time he just clung to me which i didn't mind because he was actually great company.

"ian even smacking shut up"

"yes you are i can even hear you swallow the food"

"no you can't"

"okay poet" i gave up arguing with him a week ago it wasn't a point in doing so

one thing i learned about him was that he was very nonchalant half the time i couldn't tell if he didn't actually wanna talk to me or if he was just being him. i couldn't stand it because i could never read his emotions it was like he didn't have any on top of him already being as quiet as it is i felt like i was always overdoing it. quite literally me and him are the definition of polar opposites, i show my emotions all the time he never shows them, i love talking he says about 50 words max that's if he likes you, he's nonchalant i however am not.

"poet i'm bout to leave"

he didn't even say anything but smacked his lips getting up throwing the food away. that's another thing with him i could very rarely tell if he was annoyed or not he acted like a robot. when he came back i to the living room he sat on the other end of the couch pulling his phone out making me chuckle.

"i don't care about your attitude" i told him

"ion got a attitude"

"so why you move away from me?"

"because i wanted too"

cappppp

"mhm right" i mumbled focusing back on the movie

"if you want me to go home just say that"

"i want you to leave me the fuck alone and watch this stupid ass kids movie"

"ouu sassy" i flicked my hand chuckling

"trinity go to hell"

"i'm just playing" i laughed picking up my vibrating phone

"hello?"

"hi trinity it's mason do you think you could come in a little earlier than planned? i need someone to fill in for an hour i'll add the hour onto your pay stub and you can leave an hour early"

"what time?"

"at 3:30 instead of 4:30"

"yeah i can do that are you coming in today?"

"yes ma'am i am and thank you so much i appreciate your understanding"

"you're welcome i'll see you at 3:30" i said before hanging up

hey extra money🤷🏽‍♀️ i need all the hours i can get before i move for college

"i'm leaving foreal" i told poet who was looking at the tv

"bye" he said

"bitch fuck you and your attitude"

"okay"

mmchtttttt i wanna get at least a lil reaction where's the flavor

"no fun" i frowned

"be careful" he told me holding his hand out

i slapped his hand doing our handshake i forced him to make with me. i didn't necessarily need to leave yet because o still had two hours before i needed to go in but i needed at least an hour to get ready and listen to music in order to have a good day and i also wanted to stop and get food before i went home.

"if i cashapp you can you get me a gram? i gate texting plugs" i asked poet

"i got one you can have"

for the free?!?!?!

"just hold it imma get it when i come over tomorrow" i said unlocking my phone

"gotchu"

i sent poet 20 for the gram even though i knew it wasn't that much before leaving out his house locking the bottom lock behind me.

2 updates in an hour oh shitt
vote comment allat & excuse mistakes
byeee❤️‍🔥-mo
5/31/2022