𝟒.𝐲.𝐞.𝐨. | 𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦

𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 | 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨
―――――――
"𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡"
TWO MONTHS LATER

walking into the waiting room i looked at ty and tino rocking back in forth with tears in their eyes. li stood off in the corner mumbling something and i looked around. i had a strange feeling as i watched the clock tick meticulously. my stomach started to turn as a doctor walked out walking over to us- well them, i couldn't hear what he said but i could make out that he was apologizing to them and by the looks of ty's face and her breaking down i knew it wasn't good. the doctor led them to the elevator and i followed behind them as li rubbed ty's back. they took the elevator up to the third floor and walked into room 302 soon as i tried to walk in the location changed and i woke up.

"what the fuck?" i mumbled sitting up

been having the same dream since that night i fucked trin

unlocking my phone i went to our messages texting her.

you up?

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧 yea.

i sucked my teeth looking at her response earlier she got to tripping with me and that wasn't really helping shit.

i'm coming to get you be ready

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧 stay where you at.

trin don't do this right now bruh ian got time for yo stubborn ass

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧 i don't care poet.

be outside when i get over there
read 2:30am

getting out of bed i throw a jacket on grabbing my slides sliding them on before i walked out my room. i grabbed my keys off the mantle unlocking the door walking outside before locking it back. i unlocked my car getting in starting the car up pulling out my driveway stopping at the stop sign connecting my phone. settling for the last song ty played while she was in the car i started driving around turning left to get out the neighborhood.

————

hurry up and come outside

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧 go home.

come bang on the door? bet

𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧 chill out bro i'm coming
read 2:50am

while i waited for ty to come outside i scrolled through instagram hearing teenage fever by drake play lowly. trinity got in the car making me look over at her. i nodded my head at her before turning my phone off setting it down.

"wassup with you?" i asked her

"wassup with me wassup with you?" she made a face

"mmcht i'm chilling why you trippin on me trin we was just cool"

"you know exactly why i'm trippin on you don't play dumb poet"

"obviously i don't if i'm asking you" i huffed

"yes you do bro"