[ || ✟ | c h a p t e r - 2 | ✟ || ]

The light shined brightly as the breeze still came in. Fart groaned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes and ready to dig around her bag for her clothes since she forgot to put them away. Picking just a normal outfit in her view it was a shirt with no sleeves and could be considered a turtle neck, a jacket with a fluffy hood along with pockets on the inside and outside, a high waisted black cargo pants with pockets on the side and almost to her knees.

Throwing her backpack over her shoulder she headed downstairs, immediately greeted with breakfast on the table for her, while her grandparents were eating or reading the news on the newspaper.

" Well look whose ready for their first day of high school down at Moralton? " Oscar laughed, lowering the newspaper in his hand.

" Always and ever. " Fart shot a warm smile before sitting down and quickly began to eat.

" Don't try and do what you did last night, you have a whole day ahead of you and you might get a stomach ache! " Diana worryingly chuckled, pushing a strand of Fart's hair back to her ear.

" Sorry, " She snickered before getting up to the chair instantly, pushing it back, " but I best be going now! Thank you for the breakfast! "

Her grandparents waved at her, wishing her luck as she sprinted down the stairs, out the bakery and onto the sidewalk. She found Oofboi casually waiting there for her.

" Ready McJason? " Oofboi snickered.

" Oh hell yeah. " Fart smirked, doing a quick handshake before they headed off.

Entering the high school, it was absolutely massive to Fart, people were chattering, walking somewhere with friends, going through their lockers and other stuff.

Oofboi nudged Fart with his elbow, " Best if you check in with the front desk lady or principal to get your schedule for school. "

" Ah, you're right.. well, I'll see you around Oofboi! " She waved, watching Oofboi wave back before walking off and interact with other people who probably knew him.

She looked around, not knowing where the office was since the layout of the school was a bit wonky before a sudden tap was felt upon her shoulder, she turned her head to find a tall guy who wore a small propeller hat and had very faded freckles.

The guy tilted his head in curiosity, " Are you new here? I've never seen someone with pink hair and a funky style come across this school? "

She blinked, " Oh- uhm- yes actually— " She laughed nervously a bit, her eyebrow twitching in a slight response.

He chuckled, " If you want to know the ways to the office you need you go down the hallway and take a left, you'll see the office door easily cause it's been decorated AND graffitied with stuff on it and once you go inside you'll have to talk to Ms. Batteringler. "

She was a bit surprised, mentally taking note as she smiled warmly, " Well thank you so much, " She rose a brow afterwards, " Your name? "

" Doughy, Doughy Latchkey, " He put out his hand, " Welcome to Moralton High. "

She shook his hand, " Fart McJason, thank you so much again. "

" No problem! You're always welcomed to ask me or anyone ( if they're willing to ) for help! " He put his hands in his pocket, swaying a bit before he did that.

" Alrighty, you have a nice rest of your day Doughy! " She waved, hurrying herself to the office before she could even hear the bell ring so she could make it to her first class.