[ || ✟ | c h a p t e r - 3 | ✟ || ]

Once a few weeks have passed, the students have gotten close to each other and learned a little bit more of the other day by day, Fart successfully gotten a job of a delivery person by her grandparents due to them struggling with just having one person in the bakery while the other person goes out quickly to drop off orders from home.

One night, after delivering multiple homes she was driving back to the bakery. She sighed of relief as girl in red played in her ears through one of her ear buds, the light on her moped shined bright but flickered a bit as she drove over some decent side bumps and small holes but they weren't that bad. She also carefully listening to the birds slightly chirp through the night, the motor of her car slightly ruffling, even the bushes rustling as she kept driving.

Wait.

Bushes rustling??

She slightly turned her head to the right, the sound of bushes rustling following her. She slowed down a bit, wondering if it'll still go and as she expected, the bushes were still rustling from each bush to bush.

Completely stopping the moped, she stood up and turned on the flashlight on her phone. Shining it towards the forest where the bushes were she noticed a tail wag a bit. It seemed to be skinny like a piece of string, following at the end a big fluff of ball that swayed with the wind. The bush shook a bit in fear as the light flashed over it, whatever hiding in it started to bolt farther into the forest, Fart was in shock but was determined to chase after it since she was curious who or what it was.

" Wait! Come back! " She called out, sprinting as she listened and squinted, trying to keep the creature in her sight.

The creature took a few turns, trying to lose Fart's sight before thunking into a tree, falling onto the ground groaning in pain. Fart stopped fully, a worried and scared face grew upon her as she slightly put the light on the creature, " Are you alright?! Oh gosh. "

The creature once looked at more closely looked more of a person, had slightly poofy hair with sticks, twigs and other things nature could afford, horns that were dark grey with some scratches on them, a hospital gown that seemed to be roughed up a lot and their skin seemed to be.. wooden like. Fart kneeled down, the creature arched their back in fear before Fart slowly put her hand out a bit towards them.

" Hey.. It's alright, " She reassured, a slight smile growing on her face, " I wont hurt'cha.. I'll help you out. "

The creature looked at her for a short while before moving up to slightly stand with their knees still on the ground, hesitantly reaching back out at Fart's hand with caution. Fart took her time, watching them and making sure to slightly gain their trust.

They flinched and backed up, making a weird hiss noise. Fart was losing options here, but the only option she could think of is to use that last small box that held a slice of pie, she brought it with her to eat incase she got hungry. She sent a hand motion to wait which she probably wouldn't understand, getting up to run back to her moped to grab the box and slightly run back. Surprisingly, they were still in the spot Fart told them to wait at. Fart opened the box and offered it to them, placing it down on the ground in front of them before backing up to give them space, observing what they would do.

They slightly sniffed the pie, backing up before leaning towards it, licking it before nibbling on it. Fart sighed, looking around a bit cause she was a bit anxious and didn't know what else to do, would she take them with her home? Would her grandparents freak out? Will it chew her stuff? She really didn't know. Before she knew it, they went up and clung onto her arm like a face hugger. Fart freaked out a bit but realized they weren't doing anything but cling on, crumbs from the pie crust falling off of their face.