become my apprentice

???:Well well well if it isn't the tiny girl who has more bite then bark.

🌊:Who are you show yourself

???:*steps forward in Moonlight*Ah how rude of me my name is Michikatsu tsugukuni and I would like to take you in as my apprentice.

🌊:.....can you teach me to be stronger strong enough to defeat muzan?

🌕🎴👹:Yes I can now follow me my child we have to pick up your family relic.

Time skip to 1 year:

Hello urokodaki sensei,
I haven't write you for a long time but I was quiet busy.
Some weeks after I left I met a kind girl called mitsuri kanroji she helped me get some weapons and clothes.
I've been training ninja art for a few weeks and I've built a spy network all over Japan so they can keep a eye over MUZAN and the twelve moons.
Some months after that I met upper moon 1 we ended up fighting but she in the end ran away because of another demon her name is Michikatsu tsugukuni she is quite unusual she said she worked for the demon slayer corps from the first generation untill now.
She took me in as her apprentice and I also learned more poisons and healing tips of another pair of demons who are on our side.
Her name is lady Tamayo.
If you read this I'm probably on my way to go take the exams and become a demon slayer.