♡ bunny ♡

Jk's Pov

The day is almost over now......it's just one last class left then i am done for.

As I was walking towards my class i saw him. He was smiling while talking with his friend Jimin. His boxy smile made my heart skipped a beat. I didn't realize but him smiling made me smile too.

Tae's Pov

I waved goodbye to jimin as I was walking. Suddenly i got pulled and pinned to the wall by someone

Tae:ouch what the fuck?!

Jk : Shhhh baby good boys dont curse

I opened my eyes and finally met the doe eyes. My heart started beating in a inhumanly rate. Why is he soo close to me and why am I comfortable in his touch.

Tae: looks like someones got a hard  crush on me

Jk :  I rather not

Tae: Excuse you people die to just be noticed by me.

I don't know why i felt sudden  anger at the thought of someone else in his thoughts except me .

Jk : Your something different kitten.

Jk said as he leaned in his ears. Our breaths mixed. Taehyung closed his eyes and they stayed in that position for good 2 minutes until Tae got back to reality and pushed Jk off and started punching his chest.

Tae: how dare you touch me!?

Jk: I thought you were enjoying it. Smugly says jk

Tae gulped but didn't show nevertheless.

Tae: No i wasn't you weird bunny

Jk:  As u say kitten.

Jk leaned closer and kissed his cheek and walked off. Taehyung threw a paper ball at Jk's back as a response while angrily glaring at him.

Tae : Ahhhhhh I hate youuuu! I am not going to leave you for this. Just wait and watch.

Jk: Please don't ever leave me.

He smiled with an unknown emotion.

Tae paused when he heard it. 'Something was off in his voice' he noticed. This time he sounded sad. Tae didn't say anything and just got back to his own way while thinking about what the bunny boy meant.

'Ahh! He is already messing with my head'

At night

JK POV:

Today,I smiled,I laughed......I was happy.

I was happy when I was around him.

I smiled when I was around him.

I laughed only at him and his cute angry glare.his soothing voice.his sharp eyes.his beautiful features and ahhh! his perfect smile.

It was him. I can feel it.

My heart was never at rest and my mind was full of him the moment i met his eyes.

I have fallen head over heels for you Taehyung

Jk closed his diary and walked closer to his Bed.

He smiled as he touched his lips and mumbled
"bunny"

Meanwhile~~

On the call

He kissed me! He fucking kissed me jimin!
Tae said.

Chim: maybe he likes you tae.

Tae: why me?I just fought with him.

Chim : i don't know about that tae but I have been in this uni longer than you and I know he has never done the things ur telling me he does around you

Tae : that's really weird. I am just gonna sleep for now. That bunny must be sleeping too.

Chim: bunny??!

Tae: Jungkook i mean.

Jm: when did this happened-

Tae cuts the call while giggling at Jimin's screams.

Taehyung got cozy on his bed. Before dozing off suddenly Jk's bunny smiled came flashing infront of his eyes as he mumbled do u like me?

Jk couldn't sleep so he went near the balcony and stared at the moon. As he flashed in mind
"I am literally going crazy over you Taehyung "