𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲'𝘀 ( 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 ) 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀.

𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚅𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴'𝚂 ( 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙾 ) 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙾𝙴𝚂
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 stood there petrified and Max was doing what Max does best, smirking. Olivia and Phoebe looked at each other both hoping the other would have an answer on how to fix this situation. Unfortunately, both of the girls had no idea what to do.

"Your siblings are floating in midair!" Cherry pointed out.

"No they're not," Phoebe said quickly dropping them to the ground both of them falling with a thud.

"You have superpowers," Cherry said. Olivia was surprised that was the girl's first guess and that she was correct.

Max from behind the couch gasped pretending to be shocked. "You have superpowers and you didn't tell me?" He jumped over the couch to come face to face with his sister. Phoebe rolled her eyes pushing her brother out of the way.

"Cherry, there is a very simple explanation for all of this." She told her friend. "And that explanation is....." Phoebe fumbled for words before she used her freeze breath to freeze Cherry in her place. Phoebe covered her mouth as if shocked by her own actions.

"Um... you froze your friend," Max said.

"I know I froze my friend!" Phoebe said angrily. Max crossed his arms and went back to what he did best, smirking. The pure chaos of the situation made him happy.

"Why are you smiling?" Phoebe asked him.

Max held his hand up. "I don't smile. I smirk and I'm doing it because you did something bad," He pointed out.

"Yeah and when I tell dad that you're the one that invited Cherry here he'll make us all move again. Smirk on that smirky," Phoebe informed her brother.

Max's smirk fell. "Okay, this isn't so fun anymore,"

"Are we really gonna have to move?" Nora asked worriedly.

Phoebe put a hand on her younger sister's shoulder. "Don't worry, Nora. Max, Olivia, and I will solve this," She told them, and even though Olivia was worried she nodded along smiling at the younger girl.

Billy and Nora looked between the three. "You three are going to work together?" The three teens nodded.

"Let's get packin'," They said together obviously having no faith in the very dysfunctional trio.