𝘃. 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻.

𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽
━━┊❛ [ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ] ❜┊━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

                    𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 but glare at the double doors of Hiddenville High. The excitement she had from this morning was now nowhere to be found. It was ditch day for the students of Hiddenville ─ a nonsupe ritual that Cherry had excitedly told the girls about. One, Phoebe of course protested too. However, Olivia had been happy to participate in it until Phoebe brought up Hero University again. 

                                Back in Metroburg, that was a constant thing on Olivia's mind. Now, it felt like a flickering dream. The girl often found joy in the non-superhero things Hiddenville was providing. She still wanted to be a superhero, maybe not as quickly as she thought. 

              Of course, those thoughts were never mentioned to Phoebe. Her best friend was only doing what she thought was best, even if that meant an hour on the phone full of reprimanding and explaining how they just had to do things to get into the University at the same time.

                    "What are you doing here?" Max questioned as he approached the glaring girl. "Thought you were going to giggle at the mall with Cherry," He had overheard their plans as they passed by in the hallway.

          Olivia turned her glare to the boy. "I was, but your sister is really good at making points and guilt-tripping," She answered honestly.

"Don't I know it," Max nodded.

                Olivia's glare turned into one of confusion. "Why are you here? I thought you were going to go skateboard," 

                     "Too many absences. If I get one more, I have to go to summer school," Max rolled his eyes. Olivia only nodded before finally biting the bullet and opening the school door. Max followed her down the vacant halls, not even teachers were there. Olivia was sure they were off relaxing and enjoying their day. 

                              Olivia made her way into the classroom where the students that had decided to not participate in skip day would be and was not surprised to see it was only Phoebe. The girl looked up curiously before smiling at her best friend. 

           "I knew my speech would work," She smiled as Olivia sat down next to her. Phoebe's smile fell when she saw her twin brother walk in behind her friend. 

                      "Oh, thanks. I'll take that," Max said taking a pillow Phoebe had pulled out from her grasp. "For my bruised butt," He angrily sat down. 

              "What are you doing here? I thought you were ditching?" Phoebe asked her brother. 

                      "So did I until I double-checked my skip days and realized that if I get one more absence, I have to go to summer school," He explained again this time to Phoebe. "I can't go to summer school. I can barely make it through winter school,"