one

*swearing warning

"JISUNG PICK UP YOUR STUFF FOR ONCE, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING YOUR BOXERS EVERYWHERE I GO!!" hyunjin yelled from the corridor.  He was done with jisung's bullshit. the boy got on his last nerve.

"noo can you please pick it up jinnie? i'm playing games with felix"

"no what the fuck? never call me that again"

"WELL FUCK YOU THEN!" jisung yelled back. he looked over to the freckled boy beside him who was tilting his head in confusion. "he's so into me, now where were we felix?"

hyunjin entered jeongin's room slamming the door behind him. "i'm so done with him", he muttered underneath his breath. 

"no your not" jeongin said smiling. this happened almost everyday. hyunjin and jisung would get mad with each other and then hyunjin would come and tell jeongin how much he hated jisung. he would talk and talk until he began confessing his feelings for the boy "you do this every time jinnie" 

"yes cause he's so annoying, such a cutie though"

"mhm"

"whatever innie, like you are any better" jeongin looked confused. "you are so fucking whipped for chan, don't act like we don't see it"

"w-what! no i am not. who even is chan?" jeongin said flustered - his rosy cheeks had already given everything away.

"mhm" hyunjin smirked. with that he left the stuttering boy and went to his room. there he was greeted by jisung.

"heyy"

"what?"

"what do you mean 'what'? im just chilling"

"ok well do it quietly"

"whatever jinnie" he rolled his eyes and lay on the bed sighing loud. "sigh"

hyunjin ignored him, he was not ready to deal with jisung another day. he got(7) up and went inside the mini fridge to grab his cola he has been waiting all day for. he walked towards the fridge and opened its door. there was nothing there, just an old sandwich jeongin had left for almost ever. "jisung?" he turned to the boy, who was finally trying to fold his clothes for once.

"yes"

"did you take my drink?"

"what drink? the only drink i had was the cola seungmin left yesterday"

"SEUNGMIN DIDN'T LEAVE THAT THERE I DID"

"ourps well i'm sorry i didnt know-"

before jisung could finish his sentence hyunjin had pushed him against the wall. he could feel hyunjin's breath against his lips. "how many times have i told you not to touch my stuff?" hyunjin's face got closer and jisung's cheeks went a faint pink. "s-sorry" "you should be"       

hyunjin let him go and slammed the door behind him. jisung's legs became weak and he fell onto the floor. he had never felt such feelings before. and for hyunjin? ew. no way. he got up and ran to felix's room. "FELIX!" 

"wait ji, don't come i-" jisung had already barged in and there felix was shirtless.

bottomless. naked.

(first story - sorry if it's bad lmao - i made this cause i love hyunsung and i hardly see stories for them so why not?)

word count: 482

ty for reading.

- a