two

bottomless. naked.

"um guys? what are you doing?" changbin was also next to felix shirtless.

"it's not what he looks like okay?" the freckled boy insisted.

"changbin-hyung was just giving me a body massage but he got hot so he also took off his shirt. we were not doing anything gross, cross my heart and hope to die" 

"well this is awkward but lix isn't lying we weren't doing anything" 

"see even binnie- i mean changbin hyung said"

"binnie?" 

"ok ok you caught us!" felix wrapped his bare bottom with a towel (sorry) he fell onto the floor begging for forgiveness. "A massage was not the only thing we were doing"

"felix he didn't even question it-" changbin was interrupted by a crying felix.

"me and changbin"

"changbin and i" changbin coughed, correcting felix.

"yes, i hurt myself playing with innie so i came to changbin who gave me a massage. then he started massaging my chest and i started feelings butterflies in my belly. he kept looking at me with those seductive eyes he does so i gave in...long story short we were having sex and it turns out my back hurts from last night and not from playing with innie."

"YOU WERE HAVING WHAT?!"

"having sex ji, i just said. get with the programme"

jisung was flabbergasted. perplexed. bewildered. he just wanted some advice from a friend but ended up getting a huge story. "it was an accident though, we didn't mean to right changbin?"

changbin slapped his forehead, he didn't know why he had trusted felix not to tell. "yes, it was an accident"

"anyways why did u come here ji?" he said putting his shorts back on.

"well it's a little awkward now"

"no it's not, speak!" he had finished putting his clothes on and laid in changbin's lap.

"wait guys?" changbin looked up.

"how long have you guys been doing...this for?"

felix looked up at changbin for permission (to dance)

"about 5 months"

"5 MONTHS? DAMN are you guys dating?"

"pretty much but don't tell the others, I doubt they would accept us"

"yes they would, they are gay as hell"

"how do you know?"

"the way jeongin looks at chan is not normal and don't even get me started on minho"

"fair enough minho is a gay icon" they all nodded their heads in agreement (lmao what)

"well I was going to tell you guys that I had a little gay moment myself"

"really?!" felix lifted his head quickly, bumping into changbin's chin.

"ow"

"oh sorry babe- I mean changbin", jisung pretended he didn't here – the situation was awkward enough.

"yeah with hyunjin"

"HYUNJIN???" they both shouted in unison. Jisung slapped his palms over their mouths.