Chapter 11

Author pov

"It's New" Namtan said and the two people were shocked, "Wh.. What are you talking what did I do to you" New defended himself and Tay didn't say anything he was still in shock "Te she is lying I didn't do anything to her" New said once again in his defense "Why are you lying New I never thought you will lie I thought your a good person" She said faking her tears.

"Is that true New?  Really?" Tay could see Namtan's sad face but his heart and mind was not ready to accept it, seeing New quite he continued "I thought your different why did you make her cry, what did you get from it" Tay suddenly said he himself don't know why he said that to New, and that made New more sad, he thought Tay might listen to him and hear his explanation and understand but it clearly showed he is defending his friend.

"I didn't do anything Tay I know she is lying and who ever might have hurt her did the right thing" New argued he was mad now " How can you say that New I'm really disappointed and you know my friend better or I? Huh? Now listening to you, I think you did hurt her! Why did you hurt her" Tay was confused and disappointed he started to raise his voice at New and Namtan enjoyed it seeing them fight but she now have to act as victim so she went to talk to the fighting couple to calm them.

"Tay enough don't get mad at him, this is why I didn't go to say anything you guys just married and now your fighting please don't fight for me" She said innocently "It's our business namtan don't interfere in our talk" New said he was really hurt he don't know what he was talking, and the last thing he wants is Namtan talking like a victim.

"NEW SHUT UP just look at her even tho you hurt her she is taking your side and you I didn't expect this from you New" Tay said he looked very angry at New, and New for once was startled Tay never raised his voice,he got angry but never raised his voice and now he is not that that small New who used to cry once if Tay used to get angry, but now was pissed by Tay's behavior and the fake blame.

New pulled the IV that was in his hand "You said I hurt her ask her what I did and then think about it" He said and went out of the room limping his hurt leg, Tay wanted to pull him back since he is hurt but before he realises New left and Namtan smirked at it.

"Tay what did you do he must be sad now, why don't you go and calm him down after all he is your husband" She said looking at Tay she was expecting Tay might denie that New is his husband but he didn't she was a bit annoyed by it.

"It's ok he... it's better to leave him I know he need time now, I'll talk to him later Namtan and I'm sorry in his behalf" Tay said looking down "It's ok Tay I'm fine" She said and hugged Tay, but he felt a bit uncomfortable so he broke the hug, and left to talk to New.

Namtan looked upset but she smiled she was a bit happy she could create a rift between them.

On the other hand, New was pissed 'how can Tay believe her lies is he too dumb how can a patient hurt someone couldn't he use his sense I've had enough of him" He was busy cursing Tay, and once again he bump to someone and was about to fall but the other person hold him prevention him from falling

"New be careful your already injured don't get more hurt" Said the other person it was kay who helped him, "thank you and sorry kay" New said and took his support to stand.

"Where are you going with that leg of yours I think you should go home and take some rest" He said to New "Na it's fine I can manage" He said smiling "No new you should rest if you don't want it to get worst, should I drop you home? Tell me where you live I will "

"No need of that I'll take him home you look after patients it's your duty now Dr. Kay" Kay was cut of by Tay who saw the sweet lovely moment of these two, he was a bit jealous New wanted to protest but Tay once again dragged him from there

"Ouch Te you idiot I'm hurt and your HURTING ME" New shouted and that was when Tay stopped "New I'm sorry I didn't....I didn't mean to come sit here let me check" Tay said he looks very worried for New but New was pissed by his behavior, few minutes ago he was angry and now he is worried "cut it off Tay why are you worried why do you care what happens to me go to that friend of your who is crying over there" New said he was really angry at Tay, he don't know why he felt jealous of her, he didn't want Tay to be close to that women.

"No not that again New I know you might have not hurt her intentionally, but she is hurt just admit it and ask sorry that's all is it that difficult to admit your mistake" Tay once again defended his friend

"Tay it's either you are too naive or too dumb to believe her" New shouted "New we are in hospital don't shout" Tay too raised his voice "And what are you doing huh, just leave Tay before I go mad at you just leave me alone" New said eyes filled with tears "But you have to go-"

"I can manage just leave me on my own please" New begged him but Tay sat next to him without going anywhere "ok you don't want to fine I'll leave bye" New said and went limping, Tay silently followed him to make sure he will get a taxi and go home safe once New left Tay left a heavy sighed he don't know what happened all of the sudden that both of them had argument, he knows Namtan won't lie he is friends with her from 4 years but then there's New why would he lie to him Tay was confused with both he don't know what to do.

Namtan standing away saw everything she couldn't hear their conversation but she could see Tay slowly falling for New, this is her only chance to get Tay back and she decided to make a move in the party.

New was hurt by Tay a lot when he reached the mansion he just wanted to go to their room and cry out, he was limping and this didn't go un noticed by people over there, Gun rushed to help New "Gun please I want to go to my room I'm not in a mood to talk" New said he was looking sad Gun understood and took him to his room.

In tayNew's room New said everything to Gun he wanted someone to hear to him and Gun was there when Gun heard everything his blood started to boil he knows how Tay is, his brother is naive and thinks that his friends are always good to him like his family .

Tay always looked good side in fact even though they use his money he always treats them like a family member and it's Gun who always come to help Tay when he will be betrayed by one or the other friends. Gun decided to talk to Tay before anything else happen, he know very well that Tay will listen to him and even Namtan can't stop it.

                            ********
First argument of TayNew poor New was hurt but our Tay 😌 now it's only Gun who can put some sense on tay. I hope you guys liked this story and it's not boring 😅 let me know your thoughts 😺