✔︎ Chapter 10

A loud giggle left Mitchy's lips as she swayed her body seductively, throwing her head back in laughter.

On a normal day, she never have even considered coming up on this stage, let alone dancing on it...but today wasn't any normal day...today she was drunk.

And drunk Mitchy liked to have fun.

Mitchy had bribed the DJ with a crisp twenty, telling him to play one of her favorite songs that she often jammed out to in the living room.

Once the song began, all she felt was confidence.

Every single feeling of anger and frustration slowly began to melt away from her as she danced without a care in the world.

In the back of her mind, Mitchy knew that she probably looked like a new-born giraffe, just stumbling clumsily all around the shiny black stage, but she honestly didn't even care what she looked like in that moment... although Mitchy was positive that she was going to slap herself in the face once she was fully sober again.

Mitchy was engulfed in her drunken haze of fun that she was completely oblivious to the world that surrounded her. Normally, not focusing on any of her problems would seem like a blessing to Mitchy...but right now...was certainly not the time.

Mitchy was jerked from her thoughts as a rough hand gripped her upper arm, pulling her away from the silver pole.

Thinking it was one of the security guards, Mitchy pulled her arm away, a whine of protest left her parted, pink lips.

"Leave me alone." Mitchy slurred. "The song is almost over."

The strangers hand gripped her again, this time their fingers wrapped around her wrist, forcing Mitchy's feet to move in an unknown direction.

Mitchy let out a silent gasp as she tripped over her own feet, the heels she was wearing suddenly becoming extremely uncomfortable.

"Hey!"Mitchy exclaimed, eyes finally taking in the man in front of her.

His hair wa two color of violet and yellow and style into a ponytail, his eyes were lazy with panic and anxiety as his gaze scanned over the night club. His jaw was set in determination as he glanced back at you.

From what Mitchy's darken mind could process, he wasn't wearing the security's uniform, but instead his body was adorned in black tee-shirt and black jeans.

The man in front of her suddenly stopped walking, causing Mitchy to stumble and crash into his muscular back.

"Ow." Mitchy grumbled out running her head.

The strange man slowly leaned forward, peaking out from around the corner a few moments, his chest heaving.

Incoherent yells suddenly filled Mitchy's ears, causing her curiosity to pique.

She slowly leaned forward, eyes narrowing in an attempt to mimic the stranger in front of her.

"Who are we looking for?" Mitchy asked in deep, gravelly voice, trying to sound as intimidating as possible.

The man turned to look at her, doing a double take before his eyes widened.

He instantly pushed Mitchy out of sight, forcing her body behind him.

"Stay out of sight!" he whisper/shouted.

"Hey!" Mitchy whined. "I want to be a spy too!"

His hand snapped over Mitchy's mouth, silencing her as he peaked around the corner once again.

"You have to be quiet." he spat. "if they see us, we're both in big trouble."

Mitchy jerked his hands away from her face, eyebrows furrowing.