✔ Chapter 11

A soft yawn escaped Mitchy's lips as her body was slowly pulled back into consciousness. She cracked her ocean blue eyes, only to shut them again as the bright light of the sun shone brightly in her face.

Her mind was clouded and hazy as you finally opened your eyes, searching around the room from any sort of clue on what exactly had happened.

A soft gasp left her lips as Mitchy took in her unfamiliar surroundings.

Mitchy blinked a few times, trying her hardest to remember anything that may be helpful.

Did she go home with someone last night?

Mitchy hesitantly pulled back the silk black sheets, checking if she were still dressed.

Thankfully, her dress was still covering her body.

Mitchy sighed in relief before moving to sit up.

A sharp pain shot through her shoulder, causing a loud cry of pain to move past her lips.

Mitchy hissed, gritting her teeth together as she fell back on her back limply, bouncing lightly against the mattress.

"What the-"

Mitchy cut herself off, hand raising to meet the blood-stained bandage that covered her shoulder.

When did that happen?!

Mitchy were beginning to get worried, panic shooting throughout her entire being, her chest heaving.

She needed to get out of this place.

"Mitchy?"

Mitchy's head snapped towards the entrance of the room, body tensing underneath the dark blankets.

A young man walked into the room slowly, his yellow and violet hair was long and beautiful. His body was adorned in a simple white t-shirt and jeans. His eyes were soft as he stared at her, approaching you slowly.

Mitchy tried sitting up again, in case she needed to defend herself, but another pulse of pain rippled through her shoulder.

Mitchy groaned, tossing her head back.

Wakasa blinked a few times before rushing over to her side, his hands moving for hers instinctively.

"Dont sit up." He spoke gently, eyes inspecting her wounds.

Mitchy watched him with cautious eyes, trying her best to show bravery.

The man seemed familiar and Mitchy didn't feel scared or uneasy when she looked at him...but she weren't about to let her guard down.

He slowly moved his eyes to hers before speaking.

"I'm going to check your wound alright?"

Mitchy swallowed hard before nodding her head.

She bit her lip as he peeled off the bloody bandage, tossing it into the trashcan beside the bed.

Mitchy couldn't stop her blue eyes from widening as she looked at the wound on her shoulder. It was bloody and fresh... It couldn't have happened too long ago...which scared you.

Wakasa clicked bus tongue in annoyance as he eyed her wound.

"Clumsy girl." He mumbled. "You've reopened the wound."

Mitchy watched as he opened the top drawer of his night stand, digging through it for a few moments before pulling out a small needle and thread.

Mitchy's eyes widened, body moving away from him instantly.