Chapter 5

Majors POV
Today Me and my niggas are hanging out with Mercedes and lyric. Tbh lyric got me feeling some type of way but i got to get to know her. I hopped in the shower then got dressed and walked to the first guest room which belongs to lyric and Mercedes.

"Wassup ya'll ready, me, Kareem, and Brion are waiting for ya'll slow asses" I walk in and sit down.
"We're not slow and we are ready " Mercedes said
"Aight" I say

We walk Down stairs to be greeted with my mother who looked like she has been cooking all day. " Hey mama" I walk up to her and hug her "hey baby what you kids getting into today" . "Nothing much just having a little fun". "Make sure not to have to much fun". " Hey my other babies". she says referring to Kareem, Brian, Mercedes and lyric. "Hey mama" they all say. We walked to the car and drove to the mall. When we got their Kareem told me he was feeling Mercedes and I was like true and he was like yeah man. So I came up with this idea for partners and he agreed so he was with Mercedes. I was with lyric and Brion was with this hoe he just met.

"What store you want to go in" I asked
"Foot locker then Aeropostale".
"Cool" we walked to foot locker and when we got their this guy was staring at her and I knew she was uncomfortable by the way she looked. Then he walked over here, ...................let's see what this bitch nigga gone do.

Lyrics POV

I was looking around when I saw this guy staring at me so I was getting very uncomfortable. Then he walked over here.

"Wassup" said the random guy.
"Nothing just looking for shoes" I said picking up fruity pebble labron twelves.
"Oh so I was wondering if I could get your number or something".
"No I'm sorry".
"Are you sure" he said putting a type grip on my hands
"Uhh we got a problem here " major said butting in putting his arms around my waist.
"Nah we good" the guy said walking away.
"Thanks" I said knowing that i liked this position. Tbh I really like major he's cute,
Funny, sweet, but not soft either.
"No problem girl remember this i gotchu".

Honey pov
Today i was at the trap in my office when king said that their was this new guy trying to get in the game. So i was like yeah i'll enterview him. He shousd be here any minute (gco by knock,knock) that should be him.

"Come in" the same guy that i saw in the grochery store the other day was here.

"Oh, hey longtime no see". he came in and sat down right infront of me.

"What brings you here.........august right"

"Well I need the money and I have to take care of my daughter"

"Well you have a good reason.........but can i trust you."

"Yes, I swear that you can trust me". He said looking into my eyes.

"Ok you'll go on a run with me tonight if you eo good you got the job if you dont we got a problem".

He was about to leave. "Aye i need your number so i can call you for jobs and the be their by twelve."

-
-
-
-
________________________________________________
-
-
-

Kimmys pov

I was in the mall with onika but something seemed off about her. The whole time she has been staying with us she seemed depressed.

"Whats wrong" i sat on the bench by the food court.

" I have a secret that you and your whole family will proly hate me for" I was so confused.

"Whats the secret" i was really concerned.

"I have a daughter" i was as shocked as a mofo

"Why would we hate you for that"

" Because its kings baby...........the reason i left was because i was preagnet, I didnt want to ruin what his life i care for him to much." I was really shocked.

"So you mean i have a niece and my brother has a daughter he dosent know about" I said amazed.

"Yeah, please dont be mad it was the hardest desicion i have made in my life".

"Im not mad just dissapointed...........when are you going to tell him".

"Thats just it i dont know".

"Well you need to tell him soon he might be angry but he's missing out on his childs life".