𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲

It was Monday morning, and the sun had already risen. You had overslept, and were already late from work.

"Ohh shit! Diluc is going to fire me for this!" You said out loud while running to work. Your hair was messy, your clothes were worn so fast, that even your shirt was wrong way around.

Diluc didn't like waiting, since your shift had started one hour ago. You ate bread at the same time you were running, and almost choke to it.

You lived in Springvale, so it wasn't that short way to walk to work everyday at 7 am. Finally you arrived to Angel's Share, and saw Diluc behind the counter, serving drinks.

"Well well. It seems our "never late" girl has arrived at work. Late." Diluc said amd leaned to his hands on the counter. Before Diluc had taken you to work, you had swore that you were never going to be late.

"I'm really sorry Master Diluc!" You said but he only seemed t notice your messy, tired and exhausted look. "It seems that you were in a terrible rush. I can't let you work like that, so come with me." Diluc said and guided you to follow him with his hand.

He guided you to his office, where was a desk, chair and things what usually is in an office. "Have a seat." He said and pointed out a chair.

"Uhh, thank you?" You said confused. When you sat down, Diluc started brushing your hair. It made you blush a bit, because your hair was very sensitive, and his touch felt good.

He brushed gently, and slowly, and he ran his fingers trough your hair. "There. Now it should be suitable for work." He said proudly.

You thank ed him embarrassed and were about to leave, but he stopped you with his hand. "Y/n, your shirt seems to be.... wrong way around." Diluc said, and smiled a bit.

"O-oh right, I'll put it right way." You said and took off your shirt, right in front of Diluc, but didn't realise what you had done before you saw the confusion and blush on Diluc's face.

"Y/n... I'm still here." He said clearly not knowing what to do. Your face switched red, and you quickly covered yourself with the shirt.

"I- I'm really sorry just look away would you?" You asked tour voice shaking from embarrassment. Diluc looked away and you quickly put your shirt right way on.

Now it was time to work, and you and Diluc worked the whole day avoiding each others.