𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ~🔞

It was turning night, and your shift was ending. You were getting ready to leave, when Diluc stopped you. "I was wondering if I could come over." Diluc asked and smiled. "Straight to the point I see." You said and laughed.

"I'm sorry, did I say something wrong? I'm not used to... you know.." Diluc said a little embarrassed.

"It's fine, of course you can." You said and held his hand to calm him down. "Great, let's go shall we?" He said and held your hand while walking trough the city.

You noticed how some people stared and whispered to eachothers. "Are the rumours true?" "They are really dating?" "Unexpected from Diluc" Were some of the conversations you heard.

You were walking to Springvale, and finally arrived to your house. "Alright, this is it." You said and pointed your house to Diluc. "It seems very cozy." He said.

You went inside. "So here we are, be like at your home, I'll go fetch us some fo-" You started but were cut off.

Diluc had pinned you against the wall and was now kissing your lips, hard. He held you by your waist gently, and leaned his body against yours.

"Darling, I'm sorry but I can't keep my touch away from you. I love you." Diluc said quietly. "It's fine, I want to touch you too." You whispered back, and made him blush.

You led Diluc straight to your bedroom, which had a large bed. "I bet this is better than an office table." You teased him.

You laid to your bed, and Diluc was now under you. "Sweetie?" He asked and seemed happily confused. "I'll be gentle." You said to him.

You wanted to please him too, because you were sure him whimpering and moaning would turn you on.

You took off his shirt and coat, which revealed his toned, muscular chest. You started off by kissing his nipples, and rubbing his chest gently. It made him groan a little.

"I'm sorry if I'm not that easy to please~" Diluc said and smirked. You wanted to please him, so you took his pants off slowly.

You saw his huge cock, and started to suck it like a lollipop. Then you took it out of your mouth slowly, and started to rub it.

You went slower, and then faster. "Nghh~ That feels so good darling." Diluc said and grabbed the sheets.

You licked his cock's tip with fast and quick licks. "Ah darling, I need to please you too." Diluc said and made you switch places.

Diluc took off your pants and shirt, and he started to suck your nipples. He kissed your boobs everywhere, and then moved lower to kiss your stomach.

He held you on place by your waist. "I'm going straight in if it's fine for you sweetheart." He said and smiled. "Please do, handsome." You said and definitely turned him on.

His cock was hard, and he put it inside you slowly. You let out a heavy breath, and you grabbed his shoulders. Diluc held your waist and started moving.

He went slowly up and down, and leaned close to you, so he could bite and suck your neck at the same time. "Nghh~ I'm going deeper inside Y/n." He said and thrusted inside you. It made your eyes roll to heaven.

He was riding on you and you both were moaning. Diluc kissed you while his cock was inside you. He left wet traces with his kisses to your neck and lips.

He then spread your legs and moved his hands on them while rubbing his cock inside your pussy.

"Ah, Diluc be my boyfriend." You suddenly let out between your breaths. "I would be more than glad to be yours." He said and kissed your lips.

Soon, you both came, and were now panting next to eachothers, cuddling in the bed. Diluc had wrapped his arms around you to keep you close.

"I hope this will last Y/n." He said and sounded a little bit worried. He really seemed to care about you, and he didn't even care what people thought in the city.

"We will last, I promise." You said too him, and you kissed eachothers.

🎉 You've finished reading 🍷𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦/𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫🍷· 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 🎉