𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦~🔞

When your shift finally ended, it was already late. You were cleaning dust from the shelf, and wiping tables clean from drops and food.

You were carrying a bucket of water and a mop with you, but just when you were walking, you heard a voice. "Y/n please come to my off-" Too late. Diluc walked towards you, and you bumped into eachothers.

The bucket you were carrying, fell straight to Diluc. His clothes were wet, and his strong abs were shining trough his white, now wet shirt.

You let out a gasp, and covered your mouth. You had dropped a bucket of water on your boss. You were definitely getting fired, since Diluc was pretty short-tempered.

Diluc was just silent, and looking at his wet clothes. "Please forgive me Master Diluc! I didn't mean to!" You said anxious and went to get towels to wipe some water off his face and clothes, and to clean the floor.

"Please, don't worry about it." Diluc said calmly and stopped you with his hand. You were pretty confused he hadn't already thrown you out of the building.

"Come with me." He said and you walked behind him, to his office. You went inside the office, and stood next to the door.

You had blushed of embarrassment, but surprisingly, Diluc just took his coat off, and was now in the revealing white shirt. "Please hold this." He said and gave you his coat.

You held his coat and couldn't say a word, when he started unbuttoning his wet shirt. While opening it, he revealed his pale, strong chest with scars on them. His skin was wet, and holy mother it turned you on.

You stared at him, horny, confused and needy. "Something caught your eye?" He asked and smiled. "No- no please continue- I mean-" You stuttered and made yourself even more embarrassed.

Diluc laughed. He walked towards you with his bare chest, and gave you his wet shirt. "I wonder how my clothes would look on you." He said with a silent voice, but you could hear it clearly.

Your face was now red, and you were starting to shake. Was this really happening?

"Why so nervous sweetheart?" He asked with sweet voice, like honey. "I-" You couldn't say anything clever, you were scared to say something weird.

Diluc walked so close to you, that your face was nearly on his chest and neck. "Would you like to lick the water off me?" He asked sarcastically, but with flirty voice.

"I could fire you for this, so do as you please." He added and looked down at you. He had a smug face.

"Yes sir." You said, but couldn't resist it anyway. You wanted to do it too, so you started licking the water off him. Diluc groaned when you licked his bare chest.

You were unstable, so he pushed you against the wall. He was now leaning on you, and sucking your neck while holding his hands on your shoulders.

You gasped while licking his hardened nipples, and you were touching his scars with your fingers. Before you even realised, he was taking off your shirt slowly.

"It would be only fair if your chest was bare too." He said between his breaths, and took your shirt off, then bra. He threw your shirt and bra in the floor and kneeled lower to suck your nipples.

He was pinning you against the wall harder, so you couldn't move anywhere while was sucking your nipples like a lollipop, or popsicle. You moaned his name, and to give you more.

Diluc massaged your boobs in his coldish, strong hands. You noticed that he had blushed too. "You want more? I'll give you." He said with horny, still so sweet and caring voice.