Chap_1_Offer

I’ve always hated losing, it always bought the worst side of me, I can be rational when angry but I wouldn’t let it affect my business side and I never rest until I get the desired results.

And the only one who is stopping me from achieving it is none other than AIDEN ASHER WYATT my business rival ASHER TECH LTD, when I first met him I never thought we would turn out to be ENEMIES BY BUSINESS.

PAST

I left to my favourite part of the mall, ICE SKATING.

It was always my favourite thing to do as it also gives me adrenaline rush on a small amount, I took my skates and started skating peacefully that was until someone bumped on to me, but we didn't trip and fall on eachother,
Rather we grabbed eachother by waist for balance and started spinning eachother around, everything went on a slow motion we were staring into eachothers eyes, he had deep dark black eyes with a touch of shine in them because of the tear in them, obviously he wasn't crying but it was a slight touch of it which made it more beautiful and alive.*

*soon the moment was broken when my back had hit one of the corner of the Skating area, I realised what was happening and pushed him away from me because of the shock but he pulled my waist with him and we ended up falling and now I was on top of him.
what made my heart flutter was he covered my head with his hand so that i wouldnt get hurt on my head in any way.*

*and the staffs came running and helped us with medical staff they checked whether we had any injuries fortunately there was no harm done and they left us to be.*

Hellen: I guess you're fine.

Stranger: you could say that.

*I stayed silent for few but then I couldn't control it anymore.*

Hellen: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.

stranger: You pushed me down so I dragged you with me.

Hellen: what were you expecting out of it smart***, you could've got more hurt then.

Stranger: am OK though.

Hellen: good for you, am leaving.

*he grabbed me from my wrist and pulled me towards his hard chest and my head crashed into it and the best part was I wasn't the only one with racing heartbeats.*

Stranger: not so fast.

Hellen: what do you want Mr....??

Stranger: you're name.

Hellen: oh that's it nothing else??

Stranger: yeah nothing else.

Hellen: i was thinking of giving you my phone number too.

Stranger: that's not what I had asked for.

Hellen: idiot.

Stranger: so??

Hellen: what??

Stranger: name??

Hellen: oh its NONE.OF.YOUR.BUSINESS.

Stranger: *smirks* you have 2 middle names.

Hellen: omg you're so annoying am leaving.

*and I was walking away from him*

Stranger: *screams* but you still didn't say you're name.

*that stranger was none other than ASHER AIDEN WYATT himself*

THE TIME THEY MET FOR THE FIRST TIME
END OF THE PAST

Unfortunately, we both own our own digital business, where we bring ideas to life through technology, sadly there can be only one BEST firm. But to make it interesting we both were on top of this business.