chap_3_Signed

LEN RIPPLE LTD
HEAD OFFICE

Hellen: when is the meeting with Liva at?

Flora: in the afternoon mam.

Hellen: why so late?

Flora: she assumed that both the companies are ready to sign the contract mam, so she decided to keep the meeting by having lunch together as celebration.

Hellen: confident much.

Flora: do you want me to cancel it mam.

Hellen: No its fine, and we have some other important things to do too.

Flora: ok mam.

Hellen: umm, flora.

Flora: yes mam.

Hellen: I hope you have informed Asher tech about the meeting.

Flora: yes mam, I have passed them the information and they are ok with the lunch plan too.

Hellen: ok then carry on with your work.

I went through some files and new projects that has potential to be worked on, in short I kept myself busy until it was time for the lunch meeting with them.

AT LUNCH
MEETING
RETAURANT

Liva: it’s nice to hear from you both again.

Asher: we are glad that we did so.

Liva: am sure you guys are here with good news.

Hellen: I wouldn’t be that confident if i were to be you.

Asher: *sighs* we have brought some changes within the contract itself.

Liva: that’s it?

Asher: yes, so you can take a look at it and sign the contract now itself.

Hellen: so that we don’t waste anymore time on meetings.

Liva was being stupid at this point, she didn’t even take a look at the contract but signed it right away , she was really desperate at this point, she was ready to risk everything for us.

Hellen: great, I will send the original copies of this contract to the both of you, now I will take my leave.

Liva: but we haven’t had our lunch yet.

Hellen: exclude me.

Asher: I thought we can talk about the design and technical stuff.

Hellen: *sighs* I would rather have such important talks to be done somewhere with less people.

Asher: I doubt we would get to meet again to work on the project.

Liva: woah, don’t forget that this project should be done within 3 months.

Hellen: we know Liva, let us do the work, you will receive updates from us on the weekends.

Liva: that would be great.

Hellen: from tomorrow onwards for about a month I will be working in your building with you for the project.

Asher: what about your company?

Hellen: I will have my eyes on it too you don’t have to worry about it, you better arrange something for me today itself for tomorrow and so on.

Asher: *mumbles* bossy much.

Hellen: did you say something.

Asher: i don’t like you bossing me around.

Hellen: then start being professional instead of whining.