wikipedia.

Sidney Rogers.

Sidney Rogers in 2021

Born Sidney Rogers
July 26, 2002 (age 19)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.

Occupation
Singer / Songwriter / Model / Social Media Influencer

Years active
2014 - present

Sidney Rogers is a Franco-American singer, songwriter, model and influencer with over 7,2 millions on Instagram.

Career
Sidney has been singing since she was 5 years old. She released her first album in 2017, when she was 15. After several singles, her second album called 'closer to closure' will be released at the end of 2021.

Childhood and Education
She is bilingual in French and English. She also speaks Italian and German and she has some basics in Spanish. She also learned sign language. She said in an interview: "I love to learn languages. It is one of my passions. And it allows me to be able to communicate with fans from all over the world."

Personnal life
She's very close to the famous British actress Millie Bobby Brown, met during a singing contest. Millie introduced her to the cast of Stranger Things, whom Sidney now considers her best friends. She is very close to Sadie Sink.

In late 2019, Sidney began a relationship with Parker Rolan, a boy she went to school with. They broke up in early 2021.

Reynolds is very active on the social medias to support the causes she defends and has participated a lot in feminist campaigns and she demonstrates for the protection of animals. She also defends the LGBT + cause and came out as bisexual in early 2020.