026,

EPISODE FOURthe sauna test

EPISODE FOUR
the sauna test.

THEY WAITED until the pool had closed and billy went to take a shower to strike. when they heard the shower turn off, nova quickly ran inside the changing rooms and slammed the door so he could hear.

"pools closed." he said calmly, she let out a nervous breath and slammed it again. "hey! you hear me?" he slammed the locker shut and began making his way over.

nova ran as quick as she could and locked door to the changing rooms before she hid behind a bunch of lockers as he yelled, "pool is closed—" before slamming against the door multiple times and nova shut the lights out.

"billy!" mike called out on the walkie and nova looked at him with a slight chuckle.

"who's there?" he asked lowly.

"billy!" mike said in a singing voice.

"who's there?" billy replied in the same tone as mike's laughter echoed through the changing room.

"billy! billy."

"you think this is funny, huh?" billy called out, mike laughed again as lucas ran in quietly and brought nova in for a hug as she smiled in relief.

"come and find me!" mike called out.

"i find you, and it is your funeral." billy replied sending shivers down nova's spine as they hid behind the lockers near the door in the weights room where the sauna was.

"come and get me! come on!" mike said on the walkie, eleven making the door to the weights room swing open so billy knew they were in there before he hid with them all, max, eleven and will hiding with them.

he walked into the weights room, and saw the fake body in the sauna and grinned widely as he clapped, laughing and ran towards it. "got you."

he opened it and lifted the body to the air using his hands as they all ran into the room waiting for him to turn around as he noticed it was fake.

"behind you." he said on the walkie as billy spun around, noticing eleven.

"hi." she spoke, throwing him into the wall using her powers before slamming the door shut as the group locked it and put a pole over the handle so he couldn't get out.

they all stood back behind eleven and watched with wide eyes as billy attempted to break out, and then his eyes landed on nova and max as his face dropped. "nova..."