Ride Me Baby

Do read the previous updates

“Preeta thank you puttar, after so long we all are going on a family trip!” Rakhi rejoiced making everyone chuckle . +

“Yes bhabhi, finally it’s a family time!” Sameer said making everyone cheer. Luthra’s were riding in their luxury bus to Goa. It was Preeta’s plan that was instantly granted permission as elders never say no to their dear daughter.

The bus contained three rooms, two washrooms, a small kitchen and a living room. It was like a mini house on the wheels.
Karan was in mischief mood since morning, before they left there room to join others, he had pinned her to the wall and did the deeds. According to him she looked quite ravishing and welcoming so he took her then and there.
Currently, his hands were busy carressing wife’s bare thigh, thanks to her short sundress.

Preeta passed him warning glares to which he royally ignored and continued his act. Preeta’s breath heaved as his hands pinched her clit.
She grabbed his hands to remove it but he caught hold of her and inserted his finger inside her abruptly. Karan enjoyed watching her suffering. She tried not to make any sound as he continued thrusting his finger deep inside.

She would not be able to handle the embarrassment if anyone comes to know what they are doing behind. Preeta bit her lips as she felt herself close. She pleaded Karan to stop with his eyes to which he just whistled and looked other side.

“Ahh…” She muffled her whimper as she cummed on his fingers. He didn’t stop and added another finger making Preeta jump in her seat.

“karan..stop.. somebody will see..” she spoke in hushed tone.

“Relax and enjoy sweetheart. No one will.” To his luck the road ahead was hilly and the ride got bumpy which led Karan push his fingers inside Preeta with great force.

Preeta couldn’t handle the torture, she cursed Karan in her mind, she closed her mouth as she cummed stronger than before.

Karan without any shame, licked her juice that was glistening on his fingers making Preeta gulp.

She quickly straightened her dress and hairs. She looked ahead to find elders already gone back to the rooms, Sameer was asleep on the very first seat and rishab had his eyes closed with headphones around his ears.

She sighed in relief and looked at Karan all ready to argue when he pushed her back making her gasp and attached his lips with her.

She moaned as he bit her lip harshly, her hands grabbed his shoulder, he entered his tongue inside relishing her mouth. He was dominating the kiss, she tried to push him away feeling breathless but he did not budge and caught hold of her hands. He stopped when he was satisfied and pecked her cheeks.

Preeta didn’t knew what happened to Karan today, he was all turned on since morning. It wasn’t like she was not enjoying but she felt a bit sore down there as in the morning he went too rough on her.

“Sahab the road ahead is rocky, please wear your seat belts and hold tightly.” Driver informed.

Karan smirked and pulled Preeta on to his lap making her gasp. Before Preeta to argue he had strap them with seatbelt.

Rishab laughed looking at the madly in love couple. He smiled seeing them happy. Sameer was still asleep, he strapped seatbelt around him first and then settled beside him plugging back his headphones.

“Karan..you are been too bajarbattu!” Preeta complained lightly smacking his arm that was wrapped around her.

“Bajarbattu  only for you sweetheart..” he nuzzled into her neck making her sigh.

Preeta bend back with her head on his shoulder while he peppered kisses on her neck. She tightly grabbed his hands as they bounced up and down with the bus.

Karan and Preeta’s parts rubbed against each other every now and then making them moan. Karan swiftly opened his pant zip allowing his member to stand straight. Preeta felt his length poking her as*. She felt herself getting wet down there.

Her eyes popped out like a socket,a  scream left her mouth which was muffled by Karan’s hand as she felt him entering inside her.

“Ride me baby” he whispered in her ears.
The bus jumped making him plunge deep inside her, Preeta squeezed her lips trying not to make any sound. As the road got more hilly and bumpy, Preeta humped up and down his length.

Preeta felt a knot building inside her stomach, he literally touched her g-spot. Preeta couldn’t believe they were actually fu*king each other on a bus with audience around. She breathed heavily as she felt herself getting closer and with one swift push she cummed on his length throwing her head back.

Karan groaned biting her neck as he spilled his seeds inside her womb. He was still inside her, he felt his length twitching and wanting more. He couldn’t get enough of his wife today. He wanted to lock her inside the room, away from everyone and do the things she haven’t even imagined.

He carressed her thigh trying to calm her down. He unlocked the seat belt and Preeta slowly got up before sitting back to her seat. Both made themselves presentable and behaved as if nothing happened.

Preeta was tired with continuous orgasms, she leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes falling asleep.

The end

Target 🎯

5 followers
80+ votes