Trial Room

Preeta stand Infront of the mirror looks at how the short black dress hugs her curves, It showed just the right amount of cleavage and made her ass look lovely and round.

Opening the door it allowed karan to view her body which Is barely covered by the black material, he slightly frown. Looking down at herself and mumble a "what?" Before her hands begin to wrap around her body trying to hide herself from view.

Karan - ur body is enough to make me hard however the dress Is a little short you are mine and mine alone. I dont want others seeing you this way."

A blush runs up her cheeks as he step forward and gently push a fallen hair behind her ear.

Karan -Now lets see the next option. I'm coming In with you, I'm bored of watching that door.

Preeta shake her head playfully. Once the door Is shut i pull the dress up and over her head, her navy blue underwear snug against her pale skin.

Karan - Mm-I haven't seen them In a while

he smirk as his eyes run over her body, taking In every curve

she softly smile and pull the dress over her hips, turning around she ask him to zip up It for her . his hands run over her back making her shiver before he finally pull the zip up. Hands still roaming on her body he lift the dress exposing her plump ass to whIch he squeeze.

she quickly turn, cheeks red and eyes burning with need she sImply say "be serious I need to know If you lIke the dress"

Grabbing her hand he bring It to his ever-growing bulge beneath his trousers, he lick his lips before respondIng "I love It"

"Mm-I can see that" she mumble before gently squeezing his bulge making him take a shaky breath and close his eyes.

Suddenly his hands grab hold of her arms so tight bruises will surely form.

"You shouldn't have done that babygirl"

he push her back against the wall and forcefully crash his lips against hers . she massage his bulge with her hand . he bite her lip and pull causing a moan to leave her red lips. their hips push against each other as he begin to kiss down her neck, once he reach her neck he start sucking and biting her skin.

"You like It when master is rough with you dont you babygirl" says karan

she bite her lip and bring her hands to her mouth suddenly remembering where they are. his lIps curl Into a smirk and he begin to rub his bulge against her Inner thigh, her hands grip his shoulders and she bite her lip trying to hold In a moan.

he turn her around so she is facing the wall, his hand runs up her body and holds her D cup tit while the other gives her ass a slap. she softly whimper as he rip her panties off and chuck them to the side.

Her mouth forms a O shape while her hands go Infront of her holding on to the wall. his hand roams around her round ass before going In between her legs, he rub her wet pussy spreading her juices against her swollen folds. Pulling his hand back he slap her ass again making her hiss and whimper while her ass forms a red hand print.

he undo his trousers freely his hard cock from Its jail, he allow It to rub against her pussy lips while he squeeze her tits. Her head falls backwards against his shoulder as he pinch her hard nipples causing orgasmic pleasure to run through her body and hit her core.

"Do you want It sweetheart?"

his husky voice causes goosebumps to appear over her body, she cant bring herself to answer as another moan leaves her mouth.

Stepping back he slap her ass hard sending a wave of pain through her

"I asked something do you want It."

"Yes master-please master"

he guides his cock to her soaking entrance before slamming Into me. he start off slow, very slow almost torturing her as he get deeper and deeper Into her tight hole. Rolling his hips he begin to thrust Into her hard and fast, her hands gripping the wall for support. Running his hand through her long brown hair he pulls, she push her face Into her arm trying to hide the moans of pleasure. she arch her back allowing him to go deeper as his hips smack against her ass.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Is everything ok In there?

Both their heads shoot towards the door a look of horror yet arousal on their face Her voice squeaky as she respond "erm yes, yes everything Is fine"

he begin to start thrusting In and out of her again, loving the thought they could be caught any moment.

"Are you sure? Do you need anything

they both begin to cuss In their minds just wantIng the lady to leave.

"Y-yeah" she is cut off suddenly as he slam Into her deep causing her whole body to vibrate with pleasure and desire. Taking a shaky breath she continue to reply "y-eah everything Is g-good thanks"

The lady doesn't reply however for all we know she could be still standing there listening and waiting. However this doesn't stop him as he grip her waist and pick up your pace thrusting Into her harder and faster. Her fingers almost trying white as they grip onto the wall holding her up.

Her body shakes as she get closer and closer to cumming, she feel his cock tense as he get close. Turning around and dropping to her knees she take his length Into her mouth.

"Fuck babygirl"

Her mouth tightens around your hard throbbing cock and her tongue twirls and roams every Inch. Hands pulling her hair he fuck her mouth causing her to almost choke as his head meets the back of her throat. Slowly down his cum suddenly fIres out fIllIng her mouth, she swallow and lick her lips before standing.

"Your such a naughty girl preeta arora"

----
I wanted to update this around 15th or 16th but seeing how many of you were waiting so I decided why not post it today ❤️

Do tell how it was