Profile

Name: Yara

Age: 17

Hair: mix of firetruck and cherry red like Yonas but not as curly and more of a wave.

Hair style: Half up in a ponytail and half down

Height: About 5'7

Weight: It's- Hahahah you thought no ._. Plus does it matter? (how you know i'm insecure about weight lol)

Body Type: like average, not overly curvy but enough to notice. Like middle to lower c- cup. Bottom idk medium booty.

Skin Tone: more golden

Eye Color: Azure blue

Personality: Yara is, for the lack of better words, kind of a sarcastic bitch..... Sorry not sorry. Yara doesn't necessarily dislike people but she doesn't like people either. She can put on a friendly smile and act nice (customer service face iykyk) but would rather do anything else if you aren't friends. Plus if you push just the right buttons (i.e. Be rude to her family/friends or undermine her in the slightest) she will rip you a new one without mercy. To her friends however she is loyal to a concerning degree. She will be super sarcastic if you are close but patronizing to someone she doesn't like or know. Unfortunately she's dense. I'm sorry it's a basic trope but I like this trope plus dense siblings, insert sparkles. I think so. She also may or may not admire wink wink a certain sapphire eyed raven haired beast. (If you didn't get the wink she likes him). I might put a little stunted emotion from losing their mother and trying to be the best heir she could to lighten the load for King Il.

Wears: I'm terrible at explaining so picture

Imma add a fan but only when she was in the castle you'll find out why in the story

This is what she gets from Yoon

But longer Obviously cuz what time period they are in

Skills: She's not gonna be some OP MoFo she will have some skills like basic dagger and how to dodge. However she is extremely smart and really good with a bow.

Extra:

-Thinks Hak loves Yona (not true who you think he likes babes and bros I wonder).

-Thinks Soo-won is a baby that must be wrapped in blankets.

-Thinks Yoon is too pretty to be real at first but then sees him as a little brother.

-Loves Jae-ha (in a friend way) but wants to stab him in the family jewels every time he flirts with Yona.

-Scared of drowning.

-She has a resting bitch face.

-Does know how to ride a horse but only walk.

That's all lovely babes and bros. Now we can get to the actual story. Sayonara!

~Astrana