4~Where Will We Go

I only own my OC Yara. I DO NOT OWN ANY! ITS STORY AND CHARACTERS BELONG TO Mizuho Kusanagi.

Don't come for me.

4~Where Will We Go

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Muttering or speaking under their breath"

* Explaining/elaborating

'Future/ Narration' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(*^-^/)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stand in the courtyard, Hak and Soo-Won exchanging blows. As Hak began another charge at Soo-Won Kye-Sook yelled with a wave of his hand "Enough!" Just as a yelp comes from Yara "Aah!"

Hak freezes and turns towards the princesses only to see a soldier holding Yara up by her hair and a sword being pressed up against her neck. Another soldier pointed a spear at the back of Yona's head. Kye-Sook nods his head towards Hak and all the soldiers present surround Hak pointing their spears and swords at him. "Lay down your weapon, Thunder Beast." One soldier orders.

With a huff, Hak tosses his weapon on the ground creating a loud thud. Kye-Sook rushes to Soo-Won and asks with worry "Lord Soo-Won, are you alright?"

Hak glares menacingly at the two "Soo-Won..." he starts "Was the Soo-Won I saw an illusion? I thought I could entrust you with the princess."

Kye-Sook answers instead with a slightly condescending tone "Fool. You may be one of the five generals, but you are still young."

Confused, Hak said, "What?"

With a smug tone Kye-Sook elaborates "At this rate, the Kingdom of Kouka will fall into ruin before long. For you and Princess Yona, who have indulged in peace at Castle Hiryuu, there is no way to imagine Lord Soo-Won's feelings–"

He's interrupted by an order Soo-Won's "Quiet, Kye-Sook."

Hak ignores the action and questions Soo-Won again "What does that mean?"

Staring coldly at Hak Soo-Won responds "The Soo-Won you know never existed." He walks over to Hak leisurely "Should anyone get in my way, I will cut him down, no matter who he is." he says while pointing a sword directly to Hak's neck.

Yara and Yona could only stare in anguish and dread waiting for what might happen next. 'Please no. Don't take Hak away from me. You bastard... don't.' Yara's thoughts ran rampant however were interrupted by an arrow being shot and landing near the guard holding the princesses hostage. All the soldiers as well as Soo-Won and Kye-Sook look around to see where the shooter may be. "W-what?" One soldier says lost.

Hak doesn't waste time however, the second everyone became distracted he pounced. He grabs his weapon and like lightning, he strikes the soldier around him as well as the soldiers holding the girls captive with immense force. He throws Yara over his shoulder and tucks Yona under his right arm then flees. "After them! Don't let them escape!" Kye-Sook barks out at the soldiers with panic laced in his voice.

The soldiers respond with a quick "Yes, sir!" before running after them.

As Hak and the princesses flee he takes out soldier after soldier before he sees Min-Soo calling out to them. "This way, General Hak!"

"Were you the one who made that terrible shot, Min-Soo?" Hak teases him before charging toward him fist in the air. Min-Soo promptly ducks down letting out a startled yelp "Huh? Ah!" Hak attacks the soldier that was hiding behind Min-Soo successfully taking down the soldier with a loud thud.