The boys worst day

It was a hot day at the boys school for surfing and Kent Ronan Dan Oakley and Harley were planing a surfing session after class.

"So if we get the beach then the waves would be at its best" said Harley

"Right so it's settled, we'll head down after the class before lunch" said Ronan.

"Shhhh no talking during lessons" said Mr Smith

After the bell went the boys went down to the beach with their surfboards in hand and in nothing but board shorts and flip flops.

They spend an hour casually surfing before they headed back to their dorms to change and head to their next lesson.

The dorms are set out with 5 beds a sofa, a TV and a bathroom.

However it was agreed amongst the boys that they would only have one person in the bathroom at a time.

Dan Oakley Ronan and Kent were all dressed and ready to go but was waiting for Harley when they hear a knock on the door. Kent looks through the peep hole to see Mr Smith standing at their door.

"It's Mr Smith" said Kent before opening the door.

"You boys are late for class" said Mr Smith with his arms folded

"Sorry sir we got back from surfing and we wer- said Kent before Mr Smith interrupted

"You left the grounds without telling anyone that breaks one of school rules never leave the grounds without telling a member of staff" said Mr Smith

"Sorry sir" said Kent

"Sorry won't cut it come with me, that goes for you too Harley" said Mr Smith before escorting them to a door that said detention.

"What about our lesson sir" said Dan

"Oh don't worry about that I've let your teachers know" said Mr Smith unlocking the door and escorting the boys inside.

"Teachers?" thought the boys was he going to have us in detention for multiple hours

"The rest of you can wait here" said Mr Smith as they boys except Dan sat in chairs outside the door that Dan and Mr Smith went through.

Dan was sat down at a chair and cuffed to it by his ankles with his top removed and arms chained up over his head and so he had his entire torso was exposed.

Mr Smith used his finger to trace over Dan's abs and Dan was immediately in hysterics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughed Dan as this went on for 5 minutes before Mr Smith went to Dan's sides and rapidly squeezed them send Dan back into hysterics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughed Dan for the next 5 minutes.

Mr Smith them removed one of the ankle restraints and pulled his flip flop off to get full access to Dan's smooth sole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE FEEEET PLEEEEEEEEEEASEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughed Dan as Mr Smith scribble all over Dan's foot for 5 minutes straight before cuffing his ankle back to the chair.

"PLEASE NO MORE!" Begged Dan

"Oh I've only just started" said Mr Smith

Mr Smith then scribbled his hands in Dan's most ticklish spot ,his armpits, and with his arms chained up over his head he couldn't protect himself so all Dan could do was sit there and belt out with insane like laughter.