Chapter 2

(btw yall the professer here is Lee Taeyong from NCT)

"Hwang Hyunjin."

Hyunjin froze, slowly looking up to his professer as he was trying to crawl into class after being 40 minutes late.

"why you attending my class if you can't be here on time."

Hyunjin stood up fast embarrassed from all the people staring at him. "Am so sorry Mr. Lee! I was just-"

"save it.  Get back to your seat or you are leaving this classroom"

Hyunjin groaned, Walking to his seat with a huff of annoyance.  He hates Architecture class anyways. He rather be at home painting some flowers, mountains, or even a pile of kkami's dog shit just to avoid designing dumb buildings that probably won't even be used.

"pst- Hyunjinnie~"

"what jisung!" Hyunjin whisper shouted at the squirrel hybrid not wanting to gain anymore attention from Mr.Lee or the other students.

"what happened with your hair-pFt" Jisung tried to hold in his laugh by covering his face with his hands, which still can't cover how red his face is from laughing so hard.

"...Mr.Lee! Jisung is bothering me"

"What-no I didn-"

"Out. Both of you" 

Hyunjin looked over at jisung with the most smug look on his face.

"Fuck you Hyunjin"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"so now what?" 

"You ask me. I could still be in this classroom if it wasn't for you"

Hyunjin sticked his tongue out at jisung who rolled his eyes.

"If you keep rolling your eyes its gonna fall off one day"

"bitch-"