Brandon-Nice try

Requested by: xthat.swagger.olivex on TikTok ❤️

It was just an other normal day,you were on your phone scrolling on TikTok when you saw Brandon had posted a new thirst trap,you got kinda mad when you saw the comments calling your boyfriend "hot" and calling him "daddy" but you decided to just go on his account and scroll you were just watching and with no doubt horny because of how hot he was, you started having ungodly thoughts about him and you started to let those thoughts take over,you started to touch yourself that's thinking of what he would do if he saw you like this,you stared to moan a little bit,and let's just say you weren't at quiet as you thought.....

Brandon's pov:
I had just gotten home from filming with Danny and the boys,I took my shoes off and hung up my keys I was wondering whare y/n was when I heard moaning from upstairs,I started walking up the stairs slowly so she wouldn't hear,I made it to our bedroom door and opened it,she jumped and gasped.

Y/n's pov:
The bedroom door opened and I gasped it was Brandon standing there laughing.

B:oh darling what did you think you were doing huh ?,trying to touch yourself without my permission,we're you that needy,

y/n:we'll what was I supposed to do your always gone with the boys and I was desperate without you here.

B:baby you could have texted me or called and I would of came right home so,nice try with the excuses but that's not gonna cut it this time,im gonna leave and when I come back you better be sitting on the bed naked or there will be consequences princess.

*Brandon left*

*you did what you were told*

*he comes back*
B:aww look someone can follow rules but your still getting punished,lay down.

*start playing only by niki Minaj*

*he got on top of you and started to kiss down your body,you started moaning because you couldn't help it*

B:if you dont shut up your going to make things worse for yourself.

*you try your best to keep quiet,he starts to kiss the bottom of your stomach,you try to cover your stomach,and he stops*
B:baby what's wrong ?
Y/n:I'm just really insecure about my stomach that's all.
B:baby there's nothing to worry about your beautiful.
Y/n:thanks b I love you.
B:  I love you too princess.
*he gets to your 🐱and stops*
B:you still wanna do this princess ?
Y/n:yah just not to hard plz
B:ok,just tell me if I'm hurting you ok ?
Y/n:ok I will
B:good
*his dick slowly enters you and you gasp a little*
B:you ok babe ?
Y/n:yah I just need to adjust that's all.
*you get used to the feeling*
Y/n:you can go faster now
*he speeds up and you become a mess*
y:n:fuck daddy your so big omg
*you feel a knot in your stomach*
Y/n:daddy I'm gonna cum
B:hold on princess,just a little longer.
*a few seconds later*
B:ok on 3.......1.........2......3,let go baby.
*you let go and feel the euphoric feeling take over and you fall onto the bed*
B:that's why you don't touch yourself without daddy's permission ok babygirl.
Y/n:ok I'll never do that again I promise daddy.
B:good girl,let's go to sleep we can clean up in the morning.
Y/n:ok
*brandon wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead*
B:goodnight angel.
Y/n:goodnight b.

This is my first story hope you liked it <3
My TikTok is:hugsforjordyn,you can make all requests in my dms 🫶🏼