Danny:my little cat boy 😊

Requested by: no one I just saw cat boy pics of Danny on Pinterest and this came to mind.

*you were on your way to Danny's house,you go to his house aka his parents house (he just turned 18 in this) you opened the door and his mom and dad greeted you.

Danny's mom:oh y/n your here,Danny has been talking about you all day.

Danny's dad:yah that boy really loves you,I'm glad your in his life y/n.

Y/n:awww thank you, I'm gonna go to Danny's room now bye.

Both of them:bye don't have to much fun.

*you go up the stairs and to the left and go the whole way down the hall to Danny's room*

Y/n:hey danny boy

* you look at him and he's wearing black pants,a black hoodie and he has a bandaid on his nose and cat ears on*

Y/n:awww baby you look adorable.

Danny: oh yah ?

*you go and put your arms around him*

Y/n:yah your my cat boy

*you guys go and lay down and you scratch his head and he closes his eyes and smiles*

Y/n:you like that ?

Danny:yah just don't stop please

Y/n:I won't I promise.

Danny:do I have to dress like a cat all the time to get my head scratched ?

Y/n:no but you are a cute little cat tho.

Danny:really ?

Y/n:yes and plus I was already madly in love with you before you did this cat boy thing

Danny:remember when we met ?

Y/n:yah,I was at a target minding my own business and then the most gorgeous man walked into the gummy isle at just the right time, you stared at me and I stared back but you didn't come up to me so I came up to you, I asked for your number and who knew that 1 year later we would be here.

Danny:yah if it wasn't for you asking for my number I would have left and we may have never seen each other again.

Y/n:but I did and now I'm happy, before I met you I didn't know what I was doing with my life but you just make me better somehow idk how.

Danny:princess your gonna make me cry don't.

Y/n:ok ok I'll stop it's getting late anyways.

Danny:what time is it ?

Y/n:oh it's 11:30 pm

Danny: yah we really should go to sleep

*you put a blanket over the both of you and continue to play with his hair because he liked it so much for some reason and a few minutes later your lover was out like a light and I few minutes after him you slowly drifted off to sleep*

Hi I hope you enjoyed this cute little fluff <3