Chapter Two

*Felix Pov*

For several months I have been training in the German army and am now sent to the Eastern front to fight the Russians. I wish to fight in the West but you can't pick where you fight. It has been almost a month now and I didn't picture this type of war, they say it's going to be great to fight for one country, and its honorable died................ It's not honorable to be shot in the stomach and might have a fifty-fifty chance of survival unless got hit in the leg then might lose the leg. I lost two of my friends this month and I ask myself is it worth it?

I was taken out of my thought as the truck stopped and I looked toward my classmate from school. Luis.

( I would type the description of the character but I'm lazy to do it and it'll take too long

( I would type the description of the character but I'm lazy to do it and it'll take too long. I'll do it later or maybe both. Also, this is an actual person I think, don't sue me)

Luis: I don't know Felix.

Look over to see my Sarg.

Sarg: Alright out of the truck! Move it!

We each go out of the truck and form a group of six there are about thirteen trucks enough to hold a company. Once every man out of the truck and finally notice that we are a town, it's like any other town brick and stone building except it looks like peasant style back in the medieval.

Sarg: Tent hut!

We straighten ourselves at attention as the company cap. come out of his personal car. He's snobby because he's an aristocrat thinking he's better than us and he's only a year younger than me.

 Cap: Alright, this town is called Derinsk or what the hell they call it but it's ours to control. And this great advantage for us since it's 200 miles in Russian territory. If we hold this position we cut this country in half and surround Russian troops that are near the border of Austria Hungry and the other German forces. If we succeed we'll defeat Russia and defeat the French and British in the West and end the war sooner.

Felix: "That's bull of Bull shit"

Cap: Now, orders are to clear out each of these houses for any Russian military activity. Now, intelligence says there are about 200 Russian soldiers still here and about 500,000 civilians living here so watch what your shooting all we need is resistance from the civilian population. Use force if you have to. *looks Sarg.* Alight tell them to move out.

Sarg: *salute* Yes, sir.*looks at company* Eagle company! A squad will take each house! You know your job Now move it!

Me: I could tell it's going to be a long day.

Luis: Yup.

*Third pov*

Each squad checks the house one by one some are run down, others are empty, some have ten people, and others are normal. They found some Russian soldiers hiding and took prisoners though there were skirmishes and no german casualties the Germans continue to clear the houses until night fell they continue the next day. In a certain house Felix, Luis, and other soldiers resting after working the night.