Something simlar

"Come on Steve, you LIKE him." Robin stated.she had been ecstatic when Steve told her that he invited Eddie to his house,since his parents will be out of the house for  the weekend.

"Come on,rob i don't Even know him that much - I mean we did save the world together but I don't even know if he swings that way" Steve said looking suspiciously flushed as he said it . Robin had suspected that Steve might just swing both ways .

"Your not denying that you don't swing that way" is what robin wanted to say ,but she didn't in stead she said
"Steve,as a certified homosexual I can confirm that your friend eddie swings both ways"

Steve looked around nervously,he had possibly gained a crush on the guy .but he never really had a crush on guy before so this was all new to him.robin soon interrupted his thoughts.
"Aye dingus," she said waving her hand in front of Steve's face then continued
"Trust me Steve your going to be fine I mean it's Eddie if you mess up the dude will just let it slide "

Steve sighed "yeah your right"

Robin smiled and said "well what are you waiting for go get him lover boy and you owe me"

Steve had supposed to been locking up family video for the night but he had to go pick up Eddie so robin covered for him. Steve waved goodbye to robin and left the shop.

————————————————————
Steve had arrived at eddies trailer . He stepped out of his car and walked up to the door. He was scared to knock but also excited to see Eddie .he paused as he stepped to the door he knew he liked Eddie but now he was acting like a middle school girl just waiting around like this. Steve held his breath as he banged on the door .

"Come in " yelled Eddie
Steve opened the door but was surprised when he didn't see Eddie .there was still a crack in the ceiling from when a gate way had been created. Steve walked cautiously towards the room in the back of the tralier. He has assumed it was eddies due to the guitar and rock band poster plaster to the walls. He then saw Eddie who was sitting on his bed putting on his shoe.
"Sorry" Eddie said almost to quite for Steve to hear.Steve didn't know what Eddie could possibly have to apologize for
"For what"
"I would have opened the door for you but I can barely go into that room without getting...."Eddie trailed off
"Hey ,I get it man"Steve understood what Eddie was going through because something similar had happened to him.
"You do?"eddie was surprised that the king steve had been through the same thing as him though he felt as he shouldn't have been surprised since Steve has been dealing with the upside down since 1983 .Steve sat on the bed Next to Eddie .
"Uh, yeah me and Nancy had this friend-well she was Nancy's friend . I was throwing a party with my friends and barb had ... accidentally cut herself trying to shot gun a beer. Nance and I - had went upstairs to -uh you know-" Steve's voice was getting all shaking he could feel his eyes start to water
"-and barb stayed at the pool and she uh got attacked by one of the creatures from the up-side down. Once I found out I -I wouldn't-and still don't swim in or got near that pool because that where she...."
Steve felt a tear trail down his cheek then he felt a hand on his .Eddie had held Steve's hand in a way to comfort and stop Steve from shaking .
"Shit,dude that's a lot to deal with"eddie was still holding on to Steve's hand
Steve wiped the tear of with his jacket sleeve. He couldn't believe that he was crying in front of eddie.
"Sorry man I didn't mean to drop all this shit on you"Steve apologized
"Nah it'a okay man"Steve and Eddie made a brief eye contact that sent a blush creeping up Steve's neck
"Hey you know what would be fun" eddie said with is normal charisma causing Steve laugh
"What" said Steve ten times happier than he was five seconds ago
Eddie glance at Steve .eddie didn't know how to put it into words but he tried his best

" how bout you give me a your style make over and I give you a me style makeover " the way eddie had phrased that confused the hell out of Steve.
"What ?" Steve asked
"Okay to simplify it down for ya you give me the "king steve" makeover and I give a cool rockin makeover sound good Stevie?"
Steves heart flutter at the sound of Eddie giving him a nick name "yeah that sounds awesome".