023

Babel Network

▷ Local ─ Korea

▷Domestic Ranker channel 1 (For Rankings 1-50)

| 8 | David: No, since I lived abroad for a long time I am not that familiar with the korean culture (k-culture), but if there is something to celebrate isn’t it good manners for rankers to give out rice cakes and greet the neighbours?

| 4 | White Bird: It’s not manners, it’s courtesy.

| 8 | David: Fuck ㅡㅡ This is why I put an interpretation on the writing you little birdhead.

| 8 | David: Hey, No.1 are you going to keep saying no comment?

| 8 | David: If we are going to really be framed for friendship, then let’s actually have a little friendship, okay?

| 5 | Bambi: Go somewhere else and find out. It’s going to be hard to see them for a while.

| 6 | Late Night Snack King: ? huh, I didn’t know you guys were close enough for you to know.

| 6 | Late Night Snack King: ???

| 6 | Late Night Snack King: The crazy bastard is coming and joking as he chews on his words like Llama;;

| 8 | David: Oh you asshole ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why? Rivals alone every day;

| 12 | Imagination: The truth everyone knows, but he alone never knows…

| 15 |Teacher: Head. Please don’t talk. I beg of you..

| 20 |Renewing my public certificate: Team Leader Si-Kyun! The tutorial walk ended earlier than planned, but will the new hunter registration continue on the fixed date? Please contact us to confirm.

| 8 |David: Oh don’t change it, just get some moreㅡㅡCompulsory training for a week is too short.

| 25 | Christmas: Reminds me of the old days where I was a newbie and wanted to learn new things and make new friends… Office workers miss school life.

| 3 |Alpha: That’s right. In March it’s a new beginning, flowers bloom and storms bud. It is also the traditional starting point of the academy genre. Look at the heirs^^~ It is a masterpiece of the times.

| 25 |Christmas: ;;;; Why is the story turning into a drama again?? It’s always the heirs;

| 3 |Alpha: It reminds me of Tan-ssi. If you don’t like it, you can change your name ^^~* (Christmas = Seongtan)

***

The blooming March.

New tutorial.

And a new semester.

Spring is a time of exciting new beginnings.

After the tutorial and before ‘registration’, the newbies who entered the training center for compulsory education were starting to show up.

Sponsored Content
Optimus Prime, a prestigious college entrance exam.

A new relationship was also sprouting up in the special management team for the art selection at Jong-ro headquarters.

“This is a secret… ..but actually, “Jo” is my brother.”

‘What? This punk?’

“It’s a real secret, so you should never tell anyone. All right?”

‘Why are you telling me this when you just met me for the first time…?’

The first day of class.