033

Ranker’s dream, Hiding one’s power.

Human psychology is if you are successful, wanting to show it off here and there, and human desire is wanting to be recognised if you are better than the others.

Before the appearance of the Babel Tower, students from prestigious universities would constantly be involved in disputes and conflicts.

(Whether it works for the other person, or not) They would show off their student ID’s and pretend to be royal inspectors from the Joseon Dynasty.

‘Kuku. I was actually such a great person. Isn’t it a huge twist? You must have been surprised.’

It was very similar to the black flame dragon that was proud of itself.

In the past, it was said that the thing someone should be most proud of in this country was their academic background, but now it had changed to awakening (ranks).

But that was done during most careers……

In the heavenly gate, it was hard to find a nickname that was sold as much as real names were.

“That’s cool. That’s awesome. Percussion at an unexpected moment. The main character who hid their identity appears right next to them. Dadang.”

“……”

“Kya, the reveal of this twist is really killing me. Nyangachi-nim, do you agree?”

Not at all.

Did this guy have any shame?

Zio looked at Hwang Hon who was full of excitement with a chewed-up look.

He looked like he was someone who was solemn.

But once he opened his mouth, he constantly talked about stories, from his new hair (unasked) to his background (not curious).

Only read this at europalation.wordpress.com, please do not repost

[Timer – 00:03:40:01]

In the meantime, the party channel was still silent; there was no update.

You too? Me too! After that situation had ended.

The two powerful people thought about whether they should find the rest of the party members or rescue the civilians first.

However, there was Yoon Euiseo and Tak Lamin that could handle themselves, so if they included that, rescuing the missing people were more important.

They were currently standing on the 5th floor.

It was a hallway on the 5th floor that was lined up with classrooms.

Creaaak.

Zio opened the door to one of the classrooms.

The higher the floor, the higher the level of pollution was, making it difficult to recognize the shape of the building.

Sponsored Content
In addition, the site became even worse when Hwang Hon came in and opened the way for disaster.

It was so harsh that she couldn’t help but sympathise with the corpses of the insects.

The late night snack king, who was the main culprit, just kept on going in his own world without paying attention.

“I’ve never told anyone this except my younger brother, but I’m telling you this because you are nyangachi-nim. You should understand my feelings.“

‘Why does this gangster tofu keep forming strange friendships?’

“Well it has an effect.”

The voice of Hwang Hon rang out