Part 7

Bella pov

As we left the castle we turned to watch the students come to the windows, peering out at the sky illuminated by the green Dark Mark illuminated in the sky. 

"They look like ghosts," I murmured. 

"Girls! Draco! They'll kill you if you stay," Mother told us. I turned and continued to march across the ground being led by Uncle Severus. We walked across to Hagrid's cabin, planning to go into the Forbidden Forest. 

"Go on!" Uncle Severus called at us. I turned and saw Potter walking across the grounds towards us. I turned as a fireball erupted next to me. I watched as Hagrid's cabin started to burn, 

"Jo!" I yelled. I heard a bark and then the golden retriever came around the corner of Hagrid's burning hut and jumped into my arms, "You're getting heavy, fatso," she barked softly and licked my face. I felt tears well in my eyes at the thought of losing Jo.

"Go on!" Uncle Severus yelled over the sound of the flames. 

Ebony pov

I stood transfixed as Potter tried to duel Severus by shooting spells at him, even Unforgivables. "Fight back you coward!" Potter yelled. Mother slowly came up behind me 

"Stun him, before he reaches Severus," she hissed at me. I rose my wand and pointed it at Potter,

"Stupefy," I said quietly. A red light shot out of my wand and hit Potter, knocking him onto his back.

"No, Bellatrix!" Severus yelled turning, he saw that it was my wand pointed at Potter and looked at me, "Ebony, he belongs to the Dark Lord!" Severus turned to look at Mother who just grinned. Severus talked to Potter, while the rest of us went into the Forbidden Forest. 

"I don't want to go," Bella said quietly to me,

"Me neither, but you heard Mother, they'll kill us if we stay," I told her. She nodded sadly and Severus joined us in the Forest.

"Hold on," Mother cackled. We all held hands and in a moment we were at Malfoy Manor. 

"Accio trunk," I had packed all of my things that morning, knowing that we would have to leave after Dumbledore was dead. My trunk immediately came to my feet and the other 3 copied me. Soon we were dragging the heavy trunks into the Manor. Jo ran to Bella's feet. 

The Dark Lord was waiting for us in the dining room, Jo sat obediently in the corner as we dumped our trunks in the entrance hall and went toward the Dark Lord. Draco, Ally and I bowed. 

"Is he dead?" Voldemort asked, "Is Dumbledore dead?"

"Yes, Godfather," Bella spoke softly. 

"And who... killed him?"

"I did, my lord," Severus' voice spoke up from behind us as we rose from our kneeling position.

"I thought I told you the boy would do it, Severus," The Dark Lord spat.

"I made an Unbreakable Vow, my lord, to do it if the boy wouldn't," Severus explained, "With his mother, by chance," I swore I heard a shift behind me and I glanced up at the Dark Lord who was peering around the room at his followers.

"I will not punish you for ignoring my instructions... yet, Severus," The Dark Lord told him, "For I am in a good mood, the only person from stopping me from killing Harry Potter... is dead," he laughed and Mother joined in with her signature crazed cackle. "You may all go," Silence filled the air apart from the sound of footsteps. 

Ally, Bella and I went up to our room and Draco went to his. I slowly packed away my things and then sat on my bed which was covered in dust. I brushed the dust off, "He called me Bellatrix," I said quietly,