Day Dream

TW: ⚠️Cursing, Self Esteem Issues, horror-ish dream. ⚠️

Y/N POV - 1981

"Today- we are doing something very special twelve- are you ready?"

"Yes papa" I answered, not ready- not even sure of myself. He smiled at me... that kind of cynical smile, and got up from his crouched position next to me. What... what was he going to put me through today? And why was it... special? I felt the cold seat in contact with my skin and the silent but still noticeable fans blasting cold air.

Papa left the room, leaving the sound of the lock of the door ringing in my ears. I was sitting at a grey table, a head cover of wires on my head, awaiting whatever he was going to have me do.

Suddenly a woman walked in the room, tears running down her cheeks. It took a while- but it hit me-

I can feel her pain.

"Today... you are going to relieve Ms. Smith of her grief...."

I... I can't... it's too much.... I backed up against the wall- not even going near her as she sat in the corner and cried.

"No."

"Twelve, do this... or else..."

—————————————————————————-

Quick MAX POV - (Present Day - 1986)

"What the hell?? Why are you here?!!" I raised my hands up as 4 police men approached me and (Y/N).
They were walking oddly slow, but I kept my hands up even though I was confused. Why was (Y/N being arrested?? I mean I can't even begin to think of why... they've never anything bad that I've seen- and they I don't even seem like the person to break the rules!! (Well... and get caught-)

"(Y/N) is under arrest for..." one of the police men started to speak as he approached, but slowly trailed off like he was thinking about something else. I looked and noticed that he was staring at me, having the 3 others slowly trail behind him. It was like he was trying to figure me out... like I had done something wrong too.

"Under Arrest for what?" I asked, trying to not show my blatant attitude. I looked over to see (Y/N) and check on them... what...

(Y/N) is gone.

What? Where the hell did they go? Wh- did they run away and not take me with them? No- they wouldn't and- the cops would've seen them so- how in the fucking...

I looked back at the cops and jumped back a little when I noticed the guy cop was right in my face. I felt his body heat radiating off of him, like this sick aura was just around him. I could tell that he was up to no good, arresting (Y/N), wherever they are- for no reason. He got all up in my face... so many things told me to push him away but I didn't want to get arrested... I just wanted things to go smoothly. "Gotta control that anger Max" - My therapist.

"You're max mayfield... the girl who was a little bitch and just stood there when your brother was getting killed..." he spoke... but it wasn't really speaking. I don't call that speaking... why? Oh because everything that came out of his mouth was bullshit. I didn't just stand there.... I.... I had no choice!! Billy... Billy sacrificed his life just to save El, but I couldn't tell anyone that and it sucked like hell. But even with all of this... I'm wondering...

How does he know anything about that?

Everyone else in the town knows Billie died in a "fire". So how did he- Before I could even wrap my head around any solution... he got closer to me... his head touching my head- I wanted to go home. Where's (Y/N)... Where's my Mom... where is... anyone?? My fight or flight was really starting to get to me... I put my hands down and tried to shimmied away from the man was all up in my personal space.