Stalker

(Flashback)

"GET AWAY FROM ME. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE- I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. I KNOW WHAT HE DID."

"Twelve, you're feeling all these emotions at once- try and calm down for me.."

"NO- FUCK YOU. I HATE THIS PLACE. I WILL NEVER BE THE MONSTER YOU WONT ME TO BE."

"I don't want you to be a monster..."

"Maybe not... but I will definitely- not be 001."

————————————————————————

Y/N POV (Present day)

"Y/n did you follow me?!" Max yelled, astounded that I just so happened to be there. I was just standing there, in front of her, trying not to look at her and dustin. Now- I've done some pretty weird things but this takes the cake. I didn't think they'd catch me... I thought I'd be able to escape before then. Now max feels- uncomfortable and I have to make up a good excuse.

"I... I..." I couldn't say a word. I just... I just froze. Max was looking at me with an expecting face, hee arms crossed as well. "Well?" Dustin added, also looking like he was waiting for an answer. "I was worried about you max. I mean- yeah. Lately you've been acting off..." I mean- I wasn't completely lying but- I could tell that wasn't a good enough excuse by the look on her face.

"So you decided to stalk me?! Y/n-" Max said, crossing her arms and looking over to the side. "I know it's not a good excuse but-" Max suddenly began to walk over to me as she cut off my speaking entirely. "Good excuse? Y/n don't stalk me. There's no excuse for that. It's- it's weird." She said. She was extremely close to me, and I was sweating like hell. I just hope she couldn't tell.

Why was she so close? God I could barely focus to feel her emotions right now. She just- she was making me flustered... mmm- "I'm sorry. I really am. It'll never happen again." I promised her. She looked me dead in the eye, her blue eyes sending fire surging through my body. She looked so serious- but not as tense as I thought she would be.

"Ok. It's- ok." She said shaking her head, she then proceeded to step back a little bit and turned to Dustin. "Ok I still think this is very weird... you probably heard everything we said didn't you?" I could sense fear in Dustin as he spoke to me. I could also feel that he was panicking, having revealed some of their "secret" to me.

"I'm not gonna lie to you... I-" before I could even finish speaking- Dustin cut me off. "Ok. Ok- this is- shit. Shit-" he started pacing around in front of me while Max never took her eyes off of me. "Forget everything you heard ok?" Dustin said, putting his hands out in front of his body. I wish to god I could tell him that it was ok- that I know what's going on. But... not yet.

"Dustin you dipshit they can't just forget what they heard. We have to... we have to explain." Max said, looking off to the side. She was extremely tense, like telling me was going to kill me automatically. I know what happened after she decided to be in on all of this crap... Billy died- and she doesn't want the same thing to happen to me.

"No- nope! They're- they aren't ready for that." Dustin walked up to max, looking from her to me. "I'm uh- more ready then you might think..." I said, hinting but then again not hinting at all. I wanted them both to trust me... especially Max. They both looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about- then looked back at each other.

"Fuck. Ok." Dustin sighed as he put his hand on his forehead. He really did not want to tell me. "We've gotta ask the others first. I'll go inside and call Mike, El, and Will. Y/N, you go with Max to find Lucas, Robin, Steve, and Nancy. Tell them to meet here- we need a meeting anyways, after what happened this morning..." Dustin spewed many words before rushing inside of the house, leaving max and me alone.

"Let's go. He seemed like he was in a rush- heh." I said, trying to lighten the tense mood that was in the air. As I started to walk towards my bike that I had put down before, I heard max run up behind me.  She grabbed my arm, startling me a little and preventing me from moving any further. I looked her in those soft blue eyes that I had grown to love overtime. Her eyes showed how she felt without me even trying to feel it. She was worried.

"Y/N. Before we- before we tell you... you have to understand. This is real shit. Your life- the people you love... they will be in danger after you hear this. Ok? You- you could die." I could feel her sadness growing as she spoke, her voice even wavering more and more. I wanted to tell her that I'd been in situations like this before, that I wasn't afraid- that I could maybe even- protect her from what's going on.

"Woah... well... that's creepy!" I said- pretending to not believe her even though I did of course. She grabbed my arm tighter and made a sort of irritated face. "I'm fucking serious y/n! This isn't funny. After hearing this- there's no guarantee you'll live past next week." She said, tears rolling down her cheek now. She- she cared about me... that much? For her to cry-

I took it upon myself to wipe the few tears from her eyes. "I'm ready for that Max. But even though I am- it won't happen. I won't die. I wouldn't- I wouldn't leave you like that..." I said, getting a little too emotional at the end. Her eyes widened when I said I wouldn't leave her. "Yeah- yeah I'm sure that's what Billy thought too..." she said under her breath, not wanting me to hear probably. I pretended to not hear it but hugged her anyways.

She didn't hug back though. What? I mean I know she's not a touchy person but that's weird- was she still pissed off from earlier? I broke away from the still hug and noticed that- oh shit.

"MAX??? MAX????" I yelled her name. "DUSTIN GET OUT HERE!" I screamed. Her eyes were white- literally- white. And she wasn't moving, or talking- or anything!!! Like she was having a seizure. But- I soon found out- it was worse than that.

—————-

"012... I don't think we've ever met before. Shame.... We have to meet like this."
————————-

A/N: IM SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT AGAIN! I PROMISE ON MY LIFE I WILL MAKE A SCHEDULE OR SOMETHING!